PDA

View Full Version : Bags/cases


mikee2k
21-11-2012, 01:14 PM
Guys

Just a quick question what bags and cases are you all using for your micros/minis

I've just got into racing and need to invest in one

Any suggestions?

thanks
Mike:lol:

mikee2k
21-11-2012, 01:26 PM
http://www.diy.com/nav/fix/handtools-storage-workwear/tool-storage-workbenches/tool-storage/toolboxes___trollies/Stanley-Pro-Mobile-Tool-Chest-11797501?skuId=12308207

Any1 use something like this?

Dombrasky
21-11-2012, 02:49 PM
Hi
I used to use just a large sports bag,its suprising when you look at what you actually need and what you carry around just in case
I was always worried about damaging stuff so i now use one of these
http://www.jemodels.com/electric-models?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=9838&category_id=439

mikee2k
21-11-2012, 03:56 PM
That's what I was worried bout breaking things!

As a budget option I just bought this

http://www.diy.com/nav/fix/handtools-storage-workwear/tool-storage-workbenches/tool-storage/toolboxes___trollies/-brand-Stanley/Stanley-22in-Hi-Vis-Toolbox-Flat-Top-12227501

Not as good as yours ;) but for a tenner it's better than a sports bag, I've got the losi 8ight mini so fits in nicely

rondoolaa
21-11-2012, 06:26 PM
this is the one i use, i have 3 of them,

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0009VX21O/ref=asc_df_B0009VX21O10678323?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&tag=googlecouk06-21&linkCode=asn&creative=22206&creativeASIN=B0009VX21O


watch it when buying some stanley tool boxes in this design, this one has a deep tray inside that is the length of the box and some have half a tray which is very shallow that slides around so your bits will fall out into the bottom of the box as soon as you lift it up by the handle,

this box is the dogs danglies,

i have enough room in mine for 5 cars (2 x losi mini 8ights and 3 x lrp sharks ) and chargers and batteries, and tools in the 2 compartments on lid