View Full Version : Thursday 29th, Truck Night
racer11
26-11-2012, 06:22 PM
looking like good weather, if you got a truck, bring it for our own class :D see you there:)
oh yeah, and buggies :)
If the weather stays good then I'll be there with buggy & truck :)
SamRCRacing
26-11-2012, 07:31 PM
I might be there dependant on conditions to try my RB6 :drool:.
Dudders
26-11-2012, 09:42 PM
Looking like tomorrow am will see the last of the rain for quite a while.
TARTMAN
26-11-2012, 11:24 PM
Looking like tomorrow am will see the last of the rain for quite a while.
really hope so..............
got a leak in my garage and bored of sweeping the water out the door lol........................................
hopefully will make thursday, and might have the SV2 ready by then.;)
grobson1970
27-11-2012, 09:17 AM
I will be there with my truck :)
Gary
Berky
27-11-2012, 09:50 PM
I should be down with my Truck :thumbsup:
Dudders
27-11-2012, 10:18 PM
Ace, no sign of wind or rain or windy rain/rainy wind!
TARTMAN
27-11-2012, 11:18 PM
Ace, no sign of wind or rain or windy rain/rainy wind!
Awsome!!!!
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.