kaylon
27-11-2012, 08:10 PM
Hi chaps...
Just letting you folks know that in a few weeks I'll be moving up to Scotland for a while and then possibly to Malta in the new year.
I don't think I'll get a chance to come visit the track before I go either :(
Of course I'm not leaving RC or oOple..I'll still be bashing and racing when I can and I'm now very involved with the ORRC web stuff too with Stylone which is great fun.
Maybe If i stay in this country I'll see some of you at some events around the place :)
I really do still want to race nationally even as bad as I am hehe.
I'll always consider the NBC as a home club for me :D
Jason
Just letting you folks know that in a few weeks I'll be moving up to Scotland for a while and then possibly to Malta in the new year.
I don't think I'll get a chance to come visit the track before I go either :(
Of course I'm not leaving RC or oOple..I'll still be bashing and racing when I can and I'm now very involved with the ORRC web stuff too with Stylone which is great fun.
Maybe If i stay in this country I'll see some of you at some events around the place :)
I really do still want to race nationally even as bad as I am hehe.
I'll always consider the NBC as a home club for me :D
Jason