View Full Version : Schumacher CAT K1 - new 4WD buggy
Mrs oOple
28-11-2012, 08:22 AM
Schumacher have announced a surprise new CAT 4WD electric buggy - with a distinctly different name to the previous SX-SX2 & SX3 - the new 'K1' as it's called is sure to be a departure from previous layouts.
http://www.oople.com/rc/photos/misc/news/catk1x.jpg
The new CAT K1 1/10th Competition 4WD is coming soon.
The CAT K1 is an ultra-modern, 1/10th scale, 4WD, Electric Powered buggy which continues the race winning tradition of Schumacher’s legendary CAT ‘Competition All Terrain’ vehicles.
Schumacher promise more news soon!
Mrs oOple
28-11-2012, 08:23 AM
http://www.oople.com/rc/photos/misc/news/catk1.jpg
wes j.
28-11-2012, 12:21 PM
Nice :wub
coleman758
28-11-2012, 01:13 PM
Looks cool!,
Looking at the shape of the shell, Looks like it could be shaft driven :wub
It looks really long too!
lcpvcce
28-11-2012, 01:24 PM
Sexy Body .............................:D
mark christopher
28-11-2012, 02:33 PM
Looks cool!,
Looking at the shape of the shell, Looks like it could be shaft driven :wub
It looks really long too!
i have no idea either way but you can go low with belts defo going to be good to see the internal shots!
http://www.racing-cars.com/images/mi4/mi4_side_1000.jpg
minimini
28-11-2012, 03:08 PM
the shell looks a lot better than SX3 :)
brooksy
28-11-2012, 03:16 PM
Never been a Shuey fan but this could be an option for regionals next year:)
Does look good I have to admit!:thumbsup:
Will reserve judgement until I see one in the flesh!
coleman758
28-11-2012, 03:29 PM
i have no idea either way but you can go low with belts defo going to be good to see the internal shots!
http://www.racing-cars.com/images/mi4/mi4_side_1000.jpg
Hmmm, Maybe they have just put mini-pins on an MI4!
mtbd500
28-11-2012, 08:16 PM
I have never been interested in schumachers seemingly elaborate belt and pulley systems, I hope this is shaft drive or belts more like the yokomo bx and will allow me to be interested and support the uk boys.
TARTMAN
28-11-2012, 09:53 PM
Belts rock. smooth, reliable and effective. I love the schuey drive belts....
Interested to see what the car is like as mentioned with interior pics.
It does look low so maybe they have gone shaft drive?
Love my SX3 thou, so wont be rushing to change with the other sheep.
lol
mikeyscott
28-11-2012, 10:19 PM
I would hope shaft, but happy with what I have got re current car.
Re drive system, I'd be more interested in the geometry.
hansie
29-11-2012, 08:30 AM
Hello all,
Anyone else spotted that there seems to be a noticable lack
of purple parts? Black is the new purple.........
Looks like a pretty long car, can't wait to see the internals.
I love my SX3 but by the looks of it I might order one of these....
Hans
mikeyscott
29-11-2012, 08:33 AM
Hello all,
Anyone else spotted that there seems to be a noticable lack
of purple parts? Black is the new purple.........
Looks like a pretty long car, can't wait to see the internals.
I love my SX3 but by the looks of it I might order one of these....
Hans
From such a picture I wouldn't assume that. Just wait for the proper spec details and pics
hansie
29-11-2012, 09:37 AM
Hello all,
I'm not saying I'm gonna buy it for the way it looks on a pic, I just like
playing with new toys and I like Shuey cars!
Just like everyone else, I want to see the internals before I decide on my
wheeler for next year.
If it has black anodised parts, great.
If it has purple parts, great.
I do hope it's belt driven though......ditched my B44.1 because I wanted
a belt driven car and I never looked back.
Hans
thaiboxer
04-12-2012, 10:52 PM
has anyone any idea of a release date ?
coleman758
05-12-2012, 08:58 AM
To be honest the picture is a teaser shot, Il look to me like its been desaturated of colour! (Converted to black & white)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.