View Full Version : D4 Rubberwear?
ClydeBuilt
28-11-2012, 09:04 PM
Suggestions please for what wheels/tyres for my old D4 Cyclone?
Will be running on a standard wood/carpet mix.
bigchris
28-11-2012, 09:11 PM
Schumacher yellow minipins or minis pikes both are good , if it's for pollock , my opinion spikes are better , easier to drive and last longer
ClydeBuilt
28-11-2012, 11:10 PM
Hey Chris....How you doin fella?
Didnt know EK had found another venue at Pollok, bit nearer for me so I thought to give it another go. So where do I buy my stuff these days, TayRacers still on the go?
bigchris
29-11-2012, 05:51 PM
Hi there, I'm doing well , em race at pollock on a Wednesday , let me know if you are heading up there, I'm still running the d4 too, good car , Tay don't really stock much in the way of tyres , I use je spares normally for mine
ClydeBuilt
29-11-2012, 08:42 PM
Wednesday wasnt so good LOL :mad:
Must have been the weather or the football, but after 1/2 an hour I gave up and went home. The Stevie fella was emailing me from Newcastle and was unaware of who was going to show up...............or not! :lol:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.