View Full Version : RACING SUNDAY 2nd DEC
martin so16
29-11-2012, 06:53 PM
whos racing this sunday ?
weather is looking good might be cold but no sign of rain yet lol :)
Cammers
29-11-2012, 08:04 PM
I'll be there as usual, b44.2 eh, whats it like? You trying to out do micky on cars owned?:confused:
dibble34
29-11-2012, 08:20 PM
Hoping to come down for some 4wd action :)
mikeyscott
29-11-2012, 08:22 PM
I'll be there as usual, b44.2 eh, whats it like? You trying to out do micky on cars owned?:confused:
He already has ;)
Crazy L
29-11-2012, 08:41 PM
I'd love to pop along...
except I'm off to the NEC for the bike show, might bump in to Guy Martin while I'm there.
hotrodchris
29-11-2012, 09:34 PM
working but might sqeeze in a couple of quallies
MrMagoo
30-11-2012, 11:58 AM
I should be there, probably running 4wd but may give the Cougar it's first competition outing.
dibble34
30-11-2012, 06:56 PM
I should be there, probably running 4wd but may give the Cougar it's first competition outing.
You put the k back together then :p
MrMagoo
30-11-2012, 10:44 PM
You put the k back together then :p
Yup, back in one piece mate... And now plastered in Lazy Goo!
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.