PDA

View Full Version : LRP Sphere


nevens
15-06-2008, 05:08 PM
Hi all,
I've been trying a TC and a 2007 speedos on 5 cells. Everything runs great at the beginning, but after ~6 minutes, it starts braking when I accelerate. It's intermitent, on heavy acceleration. Is this a signal of something wrong, or a normal behaviour?
Thanks
N

ps: the speedos are set on non-lipo mode

bigred5765
15-06-2008, 07:03 PM
sorry read your post wrong, thought you said it was in lipo mode

nevens
15-06-2008, 07:06 PM
Did I? Can't see where...

Sabben
15-06-2008, 07:56 PM
Seems like its something wrong with the speedo then... You could try with other batteries, but I assume you already have done that?

nevens
15-06-2008, 08:29 PM
The TC is installed in a XXX-4 and the 2007 in a XXX-CR. Both cars have been run with different packs (both GP4300) and produced same behaviour. On 6 cells everything works perfect...