View Full Version : Racing on Sunday the 9th.
Maxbashing
03-12-2012, 10:48 PM
Hi everyone.
So are we due to race this weekend? It looks like there is a chance my mum might be out of intensive care which means I can come back to Norfolk. I have had the most horrendous couple of weeks and the thought of coming racing has helped to keep me sane on some days.
Dandare
04-12-2012, 12:13 AM
Hi Max, we're certainly due to race this sunday. Sorry to hear about your last few weeks, sounds as though a cold, windy, snowy, muddy, wet day's racing is just what you need :D
Question is, will you decide on your weapon of choice first or will you just get them all filthy & then decide which one worked best :p
Mine was all stripped down & cleaned thoroughly following my unfortunate B final chassis 'snappage' at Stotfold, i can hardly bear the though of getting it dirty tbh ! (Might run the cheapy ECX Boost on a Lipo if it's really bad, lol)
Fingers crossed for the weather, hope to see you there bud.
Dufty07
04-12-2012, 03:17 AM
What you need dan is a metal chasis....I know some1 who is sellin a metal chasis buggy:D:D
Dandare
04-12-2012, 05:13 PM
I know some1 who is sellin a metal chasis buggy:D:D
you know someone who is trying to sell one... but hasn't :p
What i needed at that precise moment was for there NOT to have been a nasty iron rod sticking out of the ground hidden beneath the leaves directly in the path of my badly driven buggy :o
thedarkside69
05-12-2012, 11:32 AM
sorry to hear about your mum if you every wanna chat i got big ears and i look after my ill granddad full time so no how hard it is ,see you sunday
racingdwarf
05-12-2012, 11:46 PM
Bloody hell, sorry to read that max, not good at all, do hope thinks are on the up.
I'll be there, racing my laptop and hiding the lap times from a competitive jonney (hmm that reads badly) I will also be bringing the boys..yay
so far the weather, looks ok but cold, but it's changing hour by hour the last few days so I think we will just have to see what sunday morning brings
Dufty07
06-12-2012, 09:11 AM
Looking forward to racin in the SNOW:thumbsup:
Can you get snow tyres for buggys:woot:
Maxbashing
06-12-2012, 09:17 AM
Excellent, things are still progressing well with mum so looks like I shall be heading back to that side of the country tomorrow. I am keeping my fingers crossed that the rain and snow hold off.
I have heard that sand paddles are good in the snow so perhaps I'll order a pair.:thumbsup:
Thank you for all your kind thoughts :)
Nathan2000
06-12-2012, 06:29 PM
we will be coming! :p
Shaun_TLR
06-12-2012, 06:45 PM
Still drowning in exams :(
I should be able to make 23rd tho............ ?
Dandare
07-12-2012, 12:05 AM
I'll be there, racing my laptop :confused:
Dufty07
07-12-2012, 03:16 AM
No simon this week...He's doin the visit relatives thingy ....... so a chance for some1 else 2 win a race...:D
Hope everything goes ok max.....;)
Dufty07
07-12-2012, 06:10 PM
No snow :thumbdown: Looks like its gonna be wet n windy...:cry:
racingdwarf
07-12-2012, 09:12 PM
hmm no simon, carl could win:woot:
At the min the weather looks dry, no doubt cold:cry:
Nathan2000
09-12-2012, 05:25 PM
good days racing glad i won two of my races :woot:
racingdwarf
09-12-2012, 06:12 PM
good days racing glad i won two of my races :woot:
Best not leave that bit out of the race report then, now what did you win:lol:
Nathan2000
09-12-2012, 09:34 PM
haha :lol:
Nathan2000
21-12-2012, 06:05 PM
anyone got a race report??
racingdwarf
21-12-2012, 07:53 PM
anyone is struggling a bit with time:p
But just so you don't feel left out NATHEN WON THE A!!!
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.