PDA

View Full Version : Winter Open Rnd 2: 9th December 2012 with Team Associated & Apex Models


Dudders
04-12-2012, 09:05 AM
Team Associated and Apex Models sponsored Winter Open is this coming Sunday.

Think the weather will be better than round 1 was!!!

Gates at 8.00am, 4 rounds and 3 finals for all.

Looking forward to a good day out!

Duncan
05-12-2012, 06:27 PM
if the weather is good count me in, 4wd

racer11
05-12-2012, 06:33 PM
cant make sunday

focusmad
05-12-2012, 09:01 PM
I will be there looking forward to it come rain or frost
Chris

TARTMAN
05-12-2012, 11:15 PM
I will be there. 4wd for me again. whatever the weather, Fun racing will be had!;)

Dudders
06-12-2012, 10:16 AM
Weather is looking kind for a full day meeting!

Kelk
06-12-2012, 10:27 AM
Sorry guys

No can do this Sunday - if the weather is like last Sunday you'll have a great time though :)

Dr_UpGrade
06-12-2012, 05:11 PM
Hey guys... I think I can make this one! Hope you are all doing well.. Looking forward to catching up with you all!

See ya' sunday!!

TARTMAN
06-12-2012, 11:09 PM
Hey guys... I think I can make this one! Hope you are all doing well.. Looking forward to catching up with you all!

See ya' sunday!!


LOL, good stuff. been a while. I have got the electrics in the SV2 finally, so i will be attempting both classes Sunday...................... and i said i would never do that again on the same day.......... hmmmmm:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Dudders
08-12-2012, 03:41 PM
Hey guys... I think I can make this one! Hope you are all doing well.. Looking forward to catching up with you all!

See ya' sunday!!


Who are you? :p

Dr_UpGrade
08-12-2012, 07:20 PM
You'll know again when I get there!!!!

See ya tom (despite the honking cold I've got right now!) Batteries charged, pit hauler packed, Looking forward to it...:thumbsup:

Dudders
08-12-2012, 07:26 PM
Pit away from me please, germ bag...

TARTMAN
09-12-2012, 01:47 AM
In case you dont know. althou late notice but i only found out this evening, there is no food van for this meeting, so bring your own or there is a local shop, and also local BP station and only 2 miles away is a MacDonalds and a costa.

Dudders
09-12-2012, 03:57 PM
Thanks for a good days today at SHRCCC!

Great racing throughout the field, well done all :thumbsup:

gainsy
09-12-2012, 04:16 PM
Cracking days racing, well done to the surrey & hants crew for another top meeting :thumbsup:
If anyone is in any doubt how to run a pukka race meeting pop along & see for yourselves how it's done

Dr_UpGrade
09-12-2012, 04:29 PM
Couldn't agree more... Top way to spend a (eventually) sunny sunday morning!

Cheers guys...

dobber
09-12-2012, 07:52 PM
Top fun, been away from racing for nearly 4 weeks and such fun on my return. Roll on Thursday for the next race meet.

TARTMAN
09-12-2012, 08:47 PM
again a great FUN day had by all.

Won the A 4wd, go me lol..... tested the Sv2 1st time today and liked alot.

not doing 2 classes again same day. no way..... spent all day racing and marshalling...... knackered . com lol

Awsome track and great people turned up to race, as always.

Really enjoyed today. smiles loads!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup: