PDA

View Full Version : Ansmann Racing xMove 2.0 Ultimate -12V


gurnster75
04-12-2012, 10:12 PM
Advise on the Ansmann Racing xMove 2.0 Ultimate -12V (http://www.modelsport.co.uk/ansmann-racing-xmove-2.0-ultimate-12v/rc-car-products/39347) charger, I'm a newbie and I'm getting a Losi22, my budget is around the £50 for a charger, I've googled the core uac 50 and it seems to get some poor reviews so ended up looking at this one. If anyone has anything else in the £50 region they recommend I'd value their opinion. Not sure and batteries either so any advise again around the £50 mark (if possible).

Cheers

SamRCRacing
04-12-2012, 10:27 PM
I would get the Core rc one, Apex models do them for £46. http://www.apexmodels.com/gbu0-prodshow/CR161.html

These are very good chargers.

Sam

gurnster75
04-12-2012, 11:04 PM
I'd read a few things about them breaking quickly and the fact they only have 3 months warranty? Do you use one?

welshmerlin
05-12-2012, 01:26 PM
I'd read a few things about them breaking quickly and the fact they only have 3 months warranty? Do you use one?

We bought one recently which failed on the mains voltage side within a few weeks (using a 12V supply still worked). Insideline Racing replaced it very quickly and even offered to loan us one to keep us going. The replacement works fine and we are very pleased with it. I have seen lots of them in use at the club too.

gurnster75
05-12-2012, 02:32 PM
We bought one recently which failed on the mains voltage side within a few weeks (using a 12V supply still worked). Insideline Racing replaced it very quickly and even offered to loan us one to keep us going. The replacement works fine and we are very pleased with it. I have seen lots of them in use at the club too.

Is that the core you've had replaced? I'll be mail ordering so I would prefer 1 that's going to work from the off to save any hassle. Has no one any experience of the ansmann?

welshmerlin
05-12-2012, 08:21 PM
Is that the core you've had replaced? I'll be mail ordering so I would prefer 1 that's going to work from the off to save any hassle. Has no one any experience of the ansmann?

Yes it was the Core which was replaced