PDA

View Full Version : Help identifying this driveshaft


chrispattinson
05-12-2012, 04:09 PM
Hi AE fans, I'm sure this driveshaft is from an AE car, or atleast a MIP CVD for AE.
Can anyone identify which car it is for, from the measurements shown in the picture?

roboliver
05-12-2012, 04:29 PM
looks to be the aluminum drive shafts mip made for the b2

chrispattinson
05-12-2012, 06:30 PM
They are made from steel. With a shiny plating .

Martijn
05-12-2012, 06:44 PM
I think its these http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_info.php/cPath/1_25_1450_824/products_id/53260/n/Team-Associated-Shiny-CVD-Dog-Bone-Set-2

I though mip made some shiny ones as well not sure

chrispattinson
05-12-2012, 06:55 PM
Hi Martijn.
They appear to be the same as these, but if you look at the length , it is longer than a b4 bone .

fidspeed
07-12-2012, 04:35 PM
daft thought did they make them slightly longer for the trucks ? (T4)

fid

Shifta
07-12-2012, 05:09 PM
From a bj4? Front?