View Full Version : Racing Sunday 16th of December !!!
Steven Forster
10-12-2012, 02:45 AM
Racing as usual on sunday at 6pm, see you all there :thumbsup:
dpackster1980
10-12-2012, 07:37 PM
I'm definitely there. :thumbsup:
corkyjohnson75
11-12-2012, 01:58 PM
Al be there .
N7ELA
12-12-2012, 10:29 PM
I'm definitely there. :thumbsup:
Unless the cat has a green poo and your lass slips on it and breaks her neck again...!
N7ELA
12-12-2012, 10:33 PM
Oh, and BTW I will be there again to kick everyone's ass...!
2wd for tis lad. It's where the actions at.
K-Brewer
12-12-2012, 10:56 PM
Where abouts is Jarrow as fancy comin this weekend
Steven Forster
13-12-2012, 12:17 AM
Where abouts is Jarrow as fancy comin this weekend
We actually race at Seaham Youth Centre now as the club had to move from Jarrow.......get yourself down for the best Indoor Offroad racing in the north east..........IMHO :thumbsup:
6pm doors open ;)
FrogPrince82
14-12-2012, 07:08 PM
Hi All,
I've just got my DEX210 finnished, but completely new to the offroad scene as returning after 10yrs.
Would it be ok to come down as a complete newbie?
If so, what time and how much would it be?
beasty boys motorsport
14-12-2012, 07:22 PM
yep newbie's welcome, we start at 6pm and it cost £5....or it might even be free for your first night:eh?:....i normally drive 4wd (badly) so i'll be a novice with 2wd on sunday as well:)
FrogPrince82
14-12-2012, 07:28 PM
Cheers for the info, I'll be there on Sunday!
At least it means everyone else will have someone behind them so they don't have to worry about finnishing last :wtf:
We will be there from Crook 2wd
chris68nufc
14-12-2012, 09:27 PM
I will be there sitting next to my new team mates....looking forward to a new chapter in my racing career
dpackster1980
15-12-2012, 10:42 AM
I will be there sitting next to my new team mates....looking forward to a new chapter in my racing career
What have you bought yourself? A Kyosho RB6.
dpackster1980
15-12-2012, 10:52 AM
Mr Stewart has bought a Schumacher then, just read Facebook and just stopped pissing myself with laughter. Neil is this betrayal classed as a red or yellow card from the event shelter?
dpackster1980
15-12-2012, 10:54 AM
yep newbie's welcome, we start at 6pm and it cost £5....or it might even be free for your first night:eh?:....i normally drive 4wd (badly) so i'll be a novice with 2wd on sunday as well:)
Newbies are free for the first time. :drool:
chris68nufc
15-12-2012, 03:22 PM
There are only 2 people that can't be carded from the event shelter....that's the 2 proud owners....Chris and Neil
beasty boys motorsport
15-12-2012, 03:26 PM
i'll have my sx3 with me :eh?:....anyone want to help but the electrics in...should have everything with me:o but i'd like some expert helpers please :woot:........but for the first time im running 2wd all night with my b4:lol::lol:
Steven Forster
15-12-2012, 05:11 PM
i'll have my sx3 with me :eh?:....anyone want to help but the electrics in...should have everything with me:o but i'd like some expert helpers please :woot:........but for the first time im running 2wd all night with my b4:lol::lol:
Shall i bring my iron and solder with me ?
2wd is good fun :D
chris68nufc
15-12-2012, 05:30 PM
I'm sure he said Expert help?!!! :p
Steven Forster
15-12-2012, 05:37 PM
I'm sure he said Expert help?!!! :p
didnt say i was gonna do it, just asked if he wanted me to bring them with me ;) :p
beasty boys motorsport
15-12-2012, 06:04 PM
any help would be greatfully recieved:lol:.....bring whatever anyone else needs to sort my car out dex :o:lol:
N7ELA
15-12-2012, 10:47 PM
I'm looking forward to driving me new cars tomorrow. If anybody wants to drive or buy me 700 quid plus centro then let me know. It's going the distance...!
Oh and the 2wd which TQ and wins tomorrow is also for sale!
Andyp
15-12-2012, 10:47 PM
I will help,I should be there ...... Everyone on 2wd ?
chris68nufc
15-12-2012, 10:59 PM
Erm, no....4wd is where it's at......K1 is all I've got built!
Steven Forster
16-12-2012, 03:42 AM
I will help,I should be there ...... Everyone on 2wd ?
Most people have been running 2wd like andy but depends on how many want to run what on the day........:)
chrispattinson
16-12-2012, 08:22 AM
2wd action for me .... though could alternate classes? ... its alright Chris run your K1, if you when, its just new car syndrome ;)
Kyosho for the win?
mr emily
16-12-2012, 12:39 PM
I'll be doing 2wd, It will be the Team C, RB6 still in Japan!! Santa not called yet.
chris68nufc
16-12-2012, 01:02 PM
2wd action for me .... though could alternate classes? ... its alright Chris run your K1, if you when, its just new car syndrome ;)
Kyosho for the win?
Just please don't bring your cat 2000....remember the last time I raved against that too well
chrispattinson
16-12-2012, 01:38 PM
Just please don't bring your cat 2000....remember the last time I raved against that too well
No electrics in my cat 2k at the moment ..... can't wait to see your k1 though.
Steven Forster
16-12-2012, 01:57 PM
Think i may just start saving up for a new K1 like as they do look very nice.........:)
Steven Forster
16-12-2012, 01:59 PM
No electrics in my cat 2k at the moment ..... can't wait to see your k1 though.
Chris i think you should bring it and see how well it performs against the newer buggies..........would be funny if you beat any of the new K1's ;) :woot:
Shifta
16-12-2012, 02:07 PM
they do look very nice.........:)
They sure do!!!
:D
Can't wait for a go...
Steven Forster
16-12-2012, 02:10 PM
Hopeefully Ian will be along tonight to let us know when the club isnt being used so we can leave the track out and maybe even have a mid week meeting over the xmas holidays as ive deleted the email by mistake.........!!!
Shifta
16-12-2012, 02:11 PM
Mmmm
Steven Forster
16-12-2012, 02:12 PM
Mmmm
:thumbsup:
dpackster1980
16-12-2012, 02:29 PM
2wd action for me .... though could alternate classes? ... its alright Chris run your K1, if you when, its just new car syndrome ;)
Kyosho for the win?
No alternating, its going to be round by round. :p
beasty boys motorsport
16-12-2012, 03:18 PM
i now want a K1.........:p
but i'll wait and see if the seaham crew can get my sx3 up and running tonight first..............:woot:
chris68nufc
16-12-2012, 04:20 PM
K1 looks the biz.....possibly 3 running tonight!!!!
N7ELA
16-12-2012, 10:57 PM
Mint nights racing tonight. Can't wait for next week.
All hail Pack, deffo took me out on jump...!
Shifta
16-12-2012, 11:05 PM
Yeah cracking racing tonight in all finals..
Very close. Good stuff :thumbsup:
chris68nufc
16-12-2012, 11:13 PM
Agree. Great night! Nice to see the new Schumacher K1 cars get straight to the top in round 1 and round 2 racing against proven cars and drivers....hopefully plenty more to come aswell....at least 2 more people very very interested in getting the K1 after seeing them tonight!
Same again next week?
chrispattinson
16-12-2012, 11:20 PM
Agreed, top night's racing. We travel all around the country doing this, and great nights like tonight show what we can do on our door step.
K1 cars looked awesome, and racing was really close. Amazed at how Pack managed one of his trade mark manouvres mid air ! Well done to the winners of both classes :lol: :thumbsup:
AfroP
16-12-2012, 11:47 PM
Great nights racing all round. Got my car going better and pleased to see such a good turn out.
Great fun and just proves that seaham is the place for offroad racing in the north east
Looking forward to next week
Hopefully dexter will get there on time :-D
video of tonight
bit K1 action
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9v2LgqlxxM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3UKJQCnDTk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDV1IaUs7Wg
beasty boys motorsport
17-12-2012, 11:20 AM
brilliant nights racing with nice people, first time in 2wd and i qualified on pole in the 'B' FINAL :woot: shame i messed the final up :cry:, thanks to andy for soldering my electrics on the sx3 :thumbsup:
dpackster1980
17-12-2012, 12:48 PM
Mint nights racing tonight. Can't wait for next week.
All hail Pack, deffo took me out on jump...!
I didn't, you were all mouth during qualifying but when it came to the final it turned out to be bollocks. I was well quicker and you couldn't hack it. :p
And yes all hail Pack. :woot:
FrogPrince82
17-12-2012, 05:17 PM
Hi All,
It was my first ever meeting and it was great fun. I apologise to anyone that I hit, took out, held up or marshals I physically assulted with my poor driving! :cry:
I would also like to say thanks for the help and lend of tyres, everyone was friendly and happy to offer advice - even advice on who's advice to follow lol :confused:
With the help of some advice, and a lend of some proven tyres, I managed to improve heat by heat :thumbsup:
I can't get down next Sunday as I will be in Wiltshire for the week, but I will be down the following weekend, after a few repairs, as I can't wait for my next fix (however slowly I go).
Thanks again
Steven Forster
17-12-2012, 07:30 PM
Hi All,
It was my first ever meeting and it was great fun. I apologise to anyone that I hit, took out, held up or marshals I physically assulted with my poor driving! :cry:
I would also like to say thanks for the help and lend of tyres, everyone was friendly and happy to offer advice - even advice on who's advice to follow lol :confused:
With the help of some advice, and a lend of some proven tyres, I managed to improve heat by heat :thumbsup:
I can't get down next Sunday as I will be in Wiltshire for the week, but I will be down the following weekend, after a few repairs, as I can't wait for my next fix (however slowly I go).
Thanks again
Dont worry about your driving we all started like that at some point :D, glad to see a new face and hope you will keep coming back............???
We all try to have a laugh whether its while racing or taking the piss out of each other in the pits, its all part of the fun ;)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.