View Full Version : What speedo?
nobby
11-12-2012, 06:24 PM
I'm looking to change my speedo.
I'm running Lrp speedos ATM.
What would people recommend?
Cheers.
mark christopher
11-12-2012, 06:30 PM
Dualsky from smd are very good
john333
11-12-2012, 10:47 PM
Yep, dualsky gets my vote too. They run cool and have mega adjustability either with PC or the new programming box
bigred5765
11-12-2012, 11:30 PM
hpi pro flux
mark christopher
12-12-2012, 02:01 AM
hpi pro flux
so hobbywing v3 then ;)
bigred5765
12-12-2012, 11:30 AM
so hobbywing v3 then ;)
nope i said hpi pro flux not hobby wing v3:woot::p
cmgreen
12-12-2012, 12:11 PM
I'm looking to change my speedo.
I'm running Lrp speedos ATM.
What would people recommend?
Cheers.
lrp/nosram
anyone tried the team powers 70a esc and plutonium motors ? 8.5 probably I just got my first leckie coming from rallyx . to go in a rb5sp2
StevenBest
12-12-2012, 04:55 PM
Speeeeeed passion reventon series, I love mine it's so smooth!:thumbsup:
Steven
deano43
12-12-2012, 06:12 PM
Another vote for dualsky esc there awesome run very cool and great adjustability, top end ones about £130
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.