PDA

View Full Version : This weeks meeting Sunday 16th @ 8.00am


Dudders
12-12-2012, 11:14 AM
Two meetings this week and our last Sunday of 2012.

Thursday from 6.30pm & Sunday from 8.00am to around 1.00pm time.

Thursday the 20th will be our final race meeting of 2012 :thumbsup:

grobson1970
12-12-2012, 02:11 PM
Who is running trucks this week if any ?
Losi or blitz thats my problem

Gary

Kelk
12-12-2012, 04:35 PM
Don't think I can make Thursday this week - sorry guys, but I'm hoping Sunday will be a good day

racer11
12-12-2012, 10:09 PM
cant make thursday sorry

TARTMAN
13-12-2012, 12:16 AM
I have the electrics in the K1, its alive!!!!!

Will be running it thursday evening all being well.

gona be a little chilli me thinks....... ;)

Vrg1
13-12-2012, 01:33 PM
I will be there normal time 7.30ish.

Also is there another meet on 20th.

Stuart McCabe

Dudders
13-12-2012, 04:51 PM
Yup, as per first post, 20th is the last one for 2012.

Dudders
15-12-2012, 06:17 PM
Should be warm and bright, last Sunday of 2012.

racer11
15-12-2012, 08:43 PM
bringing the SC slash :thumbsup: , does the racing start at 9? so would getting there for 8:45 be alright :wtf: , thanks

Kelk
16-12-2012, 12:33 AM
Can I reserve a table and chair pls as mines hidden away in the garage?

Dr_UpGrade
16-12-2012, 02:20 PM
Cheers Chris for running an excellent 1/2 day meeting today! -And thanks guys for convincing me to cut the inner row off my fronts too! Made a world of difference in the final!
:thumbsup:

See you thursday!