PDA

View Full Version : Sanwa MT-4 drop down if you want one!!


OneKiwi
15-12-2012, 07:50 PM
Hi all

Im trying to guage interest to make a drop down for the sanwa MT-4
It will be in aluminium and look very similar to the M12 one BUT buying it and the MT-4 will be a LOT cheaper than getting the M12

I have used the MT-4 and found it to be a great radio just lacking the drop down that I have become used to with the spektrum DX3R I have

So how many would be interested in the drop down? I have to get as many names as possible in order to determine if the CNC run would be worth while, as well as trying to keep them as cheap as possible

Whos keen, please respond here and or PM me

Original thread on RC Tech (http://www.rctech.net/forum/radio-electronics/617929-airtronics-mt4-drop-down-gridrc.html)

Many thanks
Simon

stegger
03-02-2013, 03:23 PM
http://www.redrc.net/2013/02/grid-rc-drop-down-adapter-
for-mt4/

;)

OneKiwi
03-02-2013, 06:03 PM
Yep thats the one
There is a very limited first run being done so be in quick. I was hoping to be able to help distribute but time will tell.

OneKiwi
15-03-2013, 10:51 AM
Here it is..

Better pic
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c338/simonandhanna/MT4/IMG_20130315_183743.jpg

Great feel and awesome quality

bigt
15-03-2013, 10:54 AM
got one spare ? dude an where'd you get the skin from

OneKiwi
15-03-2013, 11:55 AM
I only got the one for now so youll have to order from gridrc your self

rcallstickers (http://www.rcallstickers.com/rcasshop/various-skin/rcas-various-920-0s.html) is where I got the skin

raymondkerr
15-03-2013, 11:56 AM
I would be very interested in one of these, but it would need to be a fair be cheaper than the GRID one. :thumbsup: