PDA

View Full Version : Will there be any racing on the 30th December?


Randall34
15-12-2012, 08:49 PM
I have finally got a couple of saddle LiPo's for the 22T, and finally got sent the tyres I ordered too.
Gagging to get out and race it.
I will be at my folks for a few days over Christmas so was hoping there would be a morning meeting on the 30th,
Does anyone know it there is?? (weather dependant obviously)
Cheers
Neil

dibble34
20-12-2012, 08:14 PM
I was told yes there will be when I asked last Sunday:)

Cammers
23-12-2012, 07:26 AM
Unless its cancelled last minute.

Randall34
23-12-2012, 09:36 AM
Great, hope its on. See you there with my 22T. Make sure you bring yours Cammers and anyone else. If there isn't enough trucks for a heat can i race it in the bottom 2wd heat (promise to let all drivers through) as i don't currently have any other cars to play with.

Hope you recover soon Dave, i third the chiropractic as a fix, don't need it now but went for a few years and sorted me right out.

Merry Christmas all at TORCH, hope to come down more often in the new year.
Neil

shaun m
26-12-2012, 09:30 AM
:) soo is there a meeting on sunday the 30th then ?? 3-4 of us are hoping to make the trip up , and my k1 :wub is itching to go :woot: !!!!

HOTSHOT III
27-12-2012, 08:53 AM
Is there any way one of you local guys could let us know whether the track is flooded tomorrow or Saturday?

Apart from that i'm ready (I think):cry:

jamiekerr14
27-12-2012, 10:08 AM
I might be down.. Hopefully the weather is ok for us, will be nice to have a morning racing!

So who's coming down then?...

Briangb
27-12-2012, 10:55 AM
I am planning on being there. 2wd, as no motor in the FS2.
Will bring the 22T as well.
Hopefully see a load of you there on Sunday.

jamiekerr14
27-12-2012, 02:52 PM
Have any of the EX Durango 4WD boys..got any Schui yellows on rims (New style) that -*Newer the better* tyre wise. That they don't need/want.. they may want to flog for a few £. Just in the off chance its actually dry sunday.. could do with some Schumi yellows.. for sunday-Incase there needed?

Could trade them for a full set of New DBoots Foams-Medium Compound... worth asking I suppose! cheers

DHB
27-12-2012, 04:05 PM
Guys,

I will be running meeting, not sure who else. Weather is looking okay,so see you all Sunday and hope you all had a good Xmas.

If anyone has any BB greens new not on wheels for sale let me know as I have ordered some, just not sure wether they will arrive in time.

Cheers

Dan

shaun m
27-12-2012, 04:32 PM
Guys,

I will be running meeting, not sure who else. Weather is looking okay,so see you all Sunday and hope you all had a good Xmas.

If anyone has any BB greens new not on wheels for sale let me know as I have ordered some, just not sure wether they will arrive in time.

Cheers

Dan

ive got some dan , will bring on sunday , ive also sent you a pm :p

Cammers
27-12-2012, 05:01 PM
Guys,

I will be running meeting, not sure who else. Weather is looking okay,so see you all Sunday and hope you all had a good Xmas.

If anyone has any BB greens new not on wheels for sale let me know as I have ordered some, just not sure wether they will arrive in time.

Cheers

Dan

Good man Dan, I dont mind helping where I can.
Disapointed about last Sunday.

hotrodchris
27-12-2012, 05:38 PM
Should be there sunday as well!

terrybmw
29-12-2012, 03:48 PM
Should be there sunday as well!
i hope this meet is still on my car is prept:)

Randall34
30-12-2012, 02:03 PM
thanks guys, i really enjoyed driving the truck around the track. Especially when the other 3 trucks came out to play at the end.
Thanks for accommodating the truck in the 2wd heat too. Hope it didn't spoil anyone's qualifying.
hope to be back down for a winter alldayer soon. Cheers Neil

shaun m
30-12-2012, 04:24 PM
was a good little morning meeting , loads of tracktime and lots of good banter !!

the only thing that got to me , was people not moving over when being lapped ( nearly took my new shuey k1 home in a bag !! ) or just stopping on the staight :yawn: ..

is it possible for it to be made aware over the loud speaker etc ...

rant over :p:)

see you all next week :woot:

HOTSHOT III
30-12-2012, 05:21 PM
Once again thanks to all involved for an excellent day's racing, i'm really stoked with the progress i'm making.

I made lots of changes to the car today which all seemed to make me get faster as the day went on (and I carried on after everyone else had gone home:)), I feel that by talking to people and reading setup guides i'm starting to understand the car (at last).

See you all again soon!!:thumbsup:

Paul Bee
30-12-2012, 06:18 PM
Many thanks to all for a thoroughly enjoyable meeting from this first timer at the club.
A fair bit to learn about off-road setups but an excellent day nonetheless.

Paul

bluedakar
30-12-2012, 07:29 PM
Thanks to eveyone for a great mornings racing. Really enjoyed some 2wd action for a change must use it more.

Mark Byrne.