View Full Version : s44
goldy
16-12-2012, 07:05 AM
hi, does anyone know if the atomized 44 tub chassis is still available, and also what size the bearings in the steering bell cranks are. thanks
OldTimer
17-12-2012, 10:08 AM
I think the bearings in the steering bell cranks were 5mm x 8mm by 2mm or 2.5mm, yes we can still make the tub chassis, if you drop Northy a PM he can work out pricing and leadtime for you.
goldy
20-12-2012, 01:12 PM
Thanks old timer, I'll drop him a pm
Cheers
Chris
lcpvcce
20-12-2012, 02:01 PM
VERY GOOD news !!!!!..........:drool:
minimini
26-12-2012, 04:29 PM
good news to me too......:)
already pm Graham.....waiting for his reply......:)
lcpvcce
02-01-2013, 01:14 PM
good news to me too......:)
already pm Graham.....waiting for his reply......:)
Still awaiting .......................:cry:
nitrokillah
04-01-2013, 12:43 PM
oh my ....
dose this mean that the production of the S44 is on again ??? :drool:
lcpvcce
05-01-2013, 12:27 PM
Thanks in advance to Graham ................:thumbsup:
lcpvcce
02-02-2013, 08:08 AM
.............:cry:
tony12795
04-02-2013, 12:19 PM
I don’t think so but I guess Mr G can do you a tube because the mould still exists.
I have a brand new S4 sat on the shelf at home and its never been run
:thumbsup:
oh my ....
dose this mean that the production of the S44 is on again ??? :drool:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.