View Full Version : Racing over the holidays?
nobby
18-12-2012, 04:04 PM
Does anyone have dates of when the club is on through the holidays?
Fancy a bit of 2wd fun.
Cheers
chrispattinson
18-12-2012, 04:33 PM
You'll be challenging Pack for top 2WD honours!
dpackster1980
18-12-2012, 06:17 PM
Mine is mint, the diff doesn't feel too clever after last weeks ragging or should I say complete domination! I hope its nothing a quick turn of the diff screw won't fix, I'll probably get a gear diff for it. :thumbsup:
nobby
18-12-2012, 06:32 PM
You'll be challenging Pack for top 2WD honours!
Don't think I will Chris.
I'll be lucky to get round the track with it ATM:blush:
Pack has always been my rc hero:thumbsup:
dpackster1980
18-12-2012, 08:09 PM
Don't think I will Chris.
I'll be lucky to get round the track with it ATM:blush:
Pack has always been my rc hero:thumbsup:
The car was a bit of a pig when I got mine but I've got the base setup sorted for me anyway. It's a grip machine, I'm struggling to get the diff to last a month and a half before it needs regreasing though. Cab forward shell helps loads.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.