PDA

View Full Version : Racing 23rd and 30th Dec plus bonus midweek meet TBD


Dalla
18-12-2012, 06:04 PM
Ok, so I have been in touch with the Youth Centre and it closed from Friday until the 2nd Jan, so we can build a track on the 23rd and leave until the 30th.

We can also open up midweek, but we need to agree when, opinions required...

Boxing Day
Thursday
Friday

And time
10am - 4pm
6pm - 10pm

Please post your preference on this thread.

AfroP
18-12-2012, 06:12 PM
Thursday would be fine with me.

Shifta
18-12-2012, 07:07 PM
Thursday would be fine with me.

Sounds Good!

What time is good for people? Doors open @4.30? Later?

dpackster1980
18-12-2012, 09:27 PM
I'd say open at 4:30 so we have loads of racing. :thumbsup:

Andyp
18-12-2012, 09:46 PM
Thursday best for me i think ....

DAVO
18-12-2012, 09:57 PM
thursday 4.30 sounds good to me...

mr emily
18-12-2012, 10:06 PM
might not be able to make thursday. Friday?

AfroP
18-12-2012, 10:12 PM
I'd say open at 4:30 so we have loads of racing. :thumbsup:


4:30-10?

Steven Forster
18-12-2012, 11:24 PM
Thursday sounds good to me also........post what times to open up and i'll see what i can do :)

chris68nufc
19-12-2012, 08:06 AM
Thursday reedy style

beasty boys motorsport
19-12-2012, 02:23 PM
no midweek racing for me :mad: as im at work........and ooohhhhh no racing for me on the 30th because im at work AGAIN :thumbdown:.....but im there on the 23rd :thumbsup:

chris68nufc
19-12-2012, 09:38 PM
Should we not push the midweek thing a bit more? I rekon we could get loads of people from out of the area who are dying to try their new toys out??

chrispattinson
19-12-2012, 10:39 PM
Thursday or Friday ... let's consider at Keith's request for the Friday .... see if we can accommodate everyone?

4:30 til 10 sounds good to me.


3 meetings on the same track .... sounds like a series opportunity?

Shifta
19-12-2012, 10:40 PM
Should we not push the midweek thing a bit more? I rekon we could get loads of people from out of the area who are dying to try their new toys out??

Agreed

DAVO
19-12-2012, 10:45 PM
me and Ty cant make Friday as its my wifes birthday on that day

chris68nufc
19-12-2012, 10:49 PM
The majority sounds like Thursday.....who's the final decision lie with? The chief 'Pack'

Steven Forster
19-12-2012, 11:14 PM
I dont think i will be able to attend on friday as i will probably be out driving the mini bus.............

Andyp
19-12-2012, 11:15 PM
I defo can't do Friday , good chance I can do Thursday but might be abit late depending on start time ...

beasty boys motorsport
20-12-2012, 04:28 PM
im doing nowt boxing day..:p, but then again i dont have any kids or a nagging wife...she's glad to get rid of me :lol:

AfroP
20-12-2012, 06:32 PM
Seems that Thursday suits the majority of people
which is unfortunate for the minority that cant. However keith did say "Might not be able to make Thursday" so there is still a chance. I'd imagine it depends on how long it takes him to build the RB6

3 days racing on the same track defo sounds like a good time for a series to me...
The Seaham/Jarrow/NEAM Christmas cracker winter series

dpackster1980
20-12-2012, 08:02 PM
I'd say Thursday.

Midweek racing isn't going to happen, like I previously said in other posts it isn't going to change to suit the minority who don't support the club all year round end of story.

Steven Forster
20-12-2012, 10:56 PM
Anybody got any spare 2wd yellow mini spikes for sale and glue if possible for sunday ???

cheers ;)

AfroP
20-12-2012, 11:38 PM
I have glue. Its good stuff.

dpackster1980
21-12-2012, 07:19 AM
Anybody got any spare 2wd yellow mini spikes for sale and glue if possible for sunday ???

cheers ;)

Your not lending my glue because your a cheeky twat. :woot:

beasty boys motorsport
21-12-2012, 06:32 PM
i lent you my steering and never got it back :woot::p

chris68nufc
21-12-2012, 08:58 PM
I'd say Thursday.

Midweek racing isn't going to happen, like I previously said in other posts it isn't going to change to suit the minority who don't support the club all year round end of story.

What are you going on about you mad man?? Who has asked to change racing days now? Or have you just not read this thread properly? Or have I not?!!!:cry:

cmgreen
21-12-2012, 09:23 PM
I'd say Thursday.

Midweek racing isn't going to happen, like I previously said in other posts it isn't going to change to suit the minority who don't support the club all year round end of story.

Maybe those who cant support the club on a sunday nite have genuine reasons y not. I can only do every other week as the wife works on a sunday.

cmgreen
21-12-2012, 09:23 PM
All hail the new north east schumacher team!!

nobby
22-12-2012, 10:25 AM
What time are the doors open this Sunday?

gar
22-12-2012, 12:33 PM
Hi what tyre front/rear works best at the club

Cheers Gar:D

cmgreen
22-12-2012, 01:10 PM
Yellow mini spike all round or mini pins also yellow.

Wot time does racing start? Not doors open, racing start?

Steven Forster
22-12-2012, 05:33 PM
Your not lending my glue because your a cheeky twat. :woot:

Keep ya glue matey av got some now ;) ha ha ha

i lent you my steering and never got it back :woot::p

Got sorted with me steering so will give it back to you ;) cheers

Steven Forster
22-12-2012, 05:39 PM
Wot time does racing start? Not doors open, racing start?

I can open up early if enough people want ???

As for racing all depends on how fast the track is set up...........will also help me with computer if I know who's coming and racing 2wd or 4wd !!!

:)

Shifta
22-12-2012, 06:32 PM
4wd for me.. I can be there for 4.30

chris68nufc
22-12-2012, 06:37 PM
4wd for me too.....will be there for 5 hopefully

Steven Forster
22-12-2012, 06:41 PM
Can see this 3 day winter series being some the best race meetings this year for Seaham with all the new people wanting to come and race, lets show them why we are the best indoor club in the north east IMO...........woohoo :D

Anybody got any slim 2wd front wheels to fit my X6 ???

cheers ;)

AfroP
22-12-2012, 06:59 PM
2wd for me
will be there

beasty boys motorsport
22-12-2012, 07:02 PM
2wd for me as im only there for the 1st round so may as well get the practice in........but will give my 4wd a little bit testing inbetween rounds :o

FrogPrince82
22-12-2012, 08:29 PM
I'll be there for the last 2 rounds of the series with 2wd :thumbsup:

nobby
22-12-2012, 08:59 PM
So should we get there for 4:30?

chrispattinson
23-12-2012, 12:45 AM
2wd and 4wd for me . Dexter .... ill bring some wheels .

Shifta
23-12-2012, 09:09 AM
I don't have the keys but I can be there for 4.30.. Just we'll need to spend a bit more time putting the track together if its going to last 3 days of racing!
We can add a few more features too :thumbsup: assuming there's enough help..

Andyp
23-12-2012, 09:17 AM
Anyone got some new tyres (2wd) that I can borrow and replace ?

Ya I should be there for 4:30 ish aslong as someone can comfirm the doors will be open

chris68nufc
23-12-2012, 09:35 AM
Only got 2wd fronts but you can have them for now until you replace them!

Shifta
23-12-2012, 09:38 AM
I've got rears..

Andyp
23-12-2012, 11:17 AM
Cheers Chris,Jeff, I will hopefully have some for the Thursday meet to replace

Steven Forster
23-12-2012, 03:22 PM
2wd and 4wd for me . Dexter .... ill bring some wheels .

:thumbsup:

corkyjohnson75
23-12-2012, 03:36 PM
:thumbsup:

Al be there 2wd . Not sure what time like .

DAVO
24-12-2012, 12:33 AM
Greg Williams wins round 1 with his Schumacher K1 buggy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BY3TyE0ivVE

gar
24-12-2012, 12:56 AM
Would just like to say me and my dad had a great night racing
was made feel welcome on the first time to the club:D:D

And i would like to thank the Williams for helping me out with my sx3 rear diff
as my night would have been over had it not been for there kind help :thumbsup::thumbsup:

hope you all have a great Christmas

See you all Thursday

Gary :D:D

Steven Forster
24-12-2012, 02:05 AM
Would just like to say me and my dad had a great night racing
was made feel welcome on the first time to the club:D:D

And i would like to thank the Williams for helping me out with my sx3 rear diff
as my night would have been over had it not been for there kind help :thumbsup::thumbsup:

hope you all have a great Christmas

See you all Thursday

Gary :D:D

Nice to see you both again gary and even better to have you come and visit our club for some proper buggy racing and not racing on the shiney stuff at tynemet ;)

chris68nufc
24-12-2012, 08:56 AM
Good turnout last night Lads and Lasses!!

I think that the jump in front of the rostrum needs a bit of Christmas love on Thursday! It needs a bigger landing area so you can downslope it and carry your speed into the next corner!

Nice seeing Greg back last night to show us and the K1 how it's done!!!

Nice to see a couple if new faces too, got rigt up to speed after Couple of rounds aswell which add to the fun!

Shifta
24-12-2012, 09:18 AM
Yeah, great nights racing.. Well up until the final.. If you watch on the video above at about 3 minutes you will see my K1 having a fight with the wall!! The wall wins!! Prior to that the K1's were looking strong for a 1,2,3 Chris Stewart had a technical issue which took him out of the race! (Forgot to charge cells perhaps) :o

Doors open 4.30 on thursday racing to start 5.30!

racdeaf
24-12-2012, 08:29 PM
Guys

I have this schumacher rear yellow mini pin pre glue on rim new in packet which I no longer use due to my 2wd only take 14 mm hex. г10
http://www.modelsport.co.uk/index.php?product_id=31056

I also have new rear yellow mini spikes on ae rim which glue on but not run it yet
Am after г7.50 for it

Will be at seaham on Thursday save postage & PayPal

mr emily
24-12-2012, 10:30 PM
Chris why change the "obstacle" as its not a jump, slows the track down and make it more technical!!

chris68nufc
24-12-2012, 10:37 PM
Exactly Keith, it's an obstacle and not a jump, spot on.....we are racing....not doing Kickstart.....Bah Humbug....merry Christmas you old git

dpackster1980
25-12-2012, 08:19 AM
I like the short down ramp, it slows the track down and makes for good overtaking oputunities or for a moron (the vicar) to punt you off the track like what happened to me.

I'm not fussed, do you want the track to be any faster? IMO its fine.

chris68nufc
26-12-2012, 03:49 PM
What's the plans for tomorrow?

Somebody say a time as we need to get on with racing ASAP to get all the rounds in we need

Remember, the tracks built!!

Should be another great turnout!

AfroP
26-12-2012, 04:05 PM
Think it was suggested to arrive for 16:30 with 1st race to start at 17:30

FrogPrince82
26-12-2012, 07:37 PM
I'll be back for my second ever meeting tomorrow for more 2wd action.

It was such fun 2 weeks ago and I'm back to the North East from my Southern Family's festivities now!

Steven Forster
27-12-2012, 12:06 AM
I'll be back for my second ever meeting tomorrow for more 2wd action.

It was such fun 2 weeks ago and I'm back to the North East from my Southern Family's festivities now!

:thumbsup:

Steven Forster
27-12-2012, 12:14 AM
Just a thought but who's racing what tomorrow...........can get a head start by putting peoples names into computer before coming to club so we can start racing asap ???

:D:D

gar
27-12-2012, 12:32 AM
Just a thought but who's racing what tomorrow...........can get a head start by putting peoples names into computer before coming to club so we can start racing asap ???

:D:D

Hi steve

1. Gary 4wd
2. Jim 4wd

see you 4.30pm

Gary:D:D

AfroP
27-12-2012, 12:35 AM
me 2wd

Steven Forster
27-12-2012, 01:20 AM
Hi steve

1. Gary 4wd
2. Jim 4wd

see you 4.30pm

Gary:D:D

Sweeeeeetttt........!!!

me 2wd

:)

nobby
27-12-2012, 02:04 AM
Chris Clarke 2wd

chrispattinson
27-12-2012, 07:58 AM
Both classes for me , and ill manage my time more effectively.

mr emily
27-12-2012, 08:48 AM
Emily and me both 2wd.

corkyjohnson75
27-12-2012, 09:14 AM
Al be 2wd . gordon ross and nev from benfield said they are coming to but not sure what class.

Andyp
27-12-2012, 09:43 AM
Andy Pearson .2wd

dpackster1980
27-12-2012, 10:29 AM
2wd for me definitely. Debating on getting the 410 out to see if the K1 is all that people say it is.

scott
27-12-2012, 10:40 AM
Scott 2wd
Dean-Ross 2wd
Davy 2wd
Tyler 2wd

FrogPrince82
27-12-2012, 10:59 AM
Just a thought but who's racing what tomorrow...........can get a head start by putting peoples names into computer before coming to club so we can start racing asap ???

:D:D

I'll be 2wd :D - Jamie Taylor

racdeaf
27-12-2012, 11:43 AM
Robin Calvert 4wd
Dylan Calvert 2wd
Gary Waller 4wd

Nigelj
27-12-2012, 01:18 PM
Nigel Johnson 4wd, I've raced there before a long time ago so may still be in the computer.

Ross Murray 4wd (also maybe in the computer)

N7ELA
27-12-2012, 01:29 PM
Just a thought but who's racing what tomorrow...........can get a head start by putting peoples names into computer before coming to club so we can start racing asap ???

:D:D

4wd for this lad, 2wd is for girls...!

chris68nufc
27-12-2012, 01:51 PM
4wd.....and Pack.....get your Durango out then....unless your scared?

dpackster1980
27-12-2012, 02:29 PM
4wd.....and Pack.....get your Durango out then....unless your scared?

I'm not scared, the car still needs a rebuild but it might be ok but we shall see.

Steven Forster
27-12-2012, 03:31 PM
well ive got 24 people booked in so far with chris p doing both classes..........looks like another good night of racing !!!

See you all there :thumbsup:

nobby
27-12-2012, 11:37 PM
Just wanted to say I had a great nights racing tonight.
Thanks for making my son welcome with his first real attempt at racing.
I don't think he did to bad at all.

Thanks again.
Hopefully see you all on Sunday.

gar
27-12-2012, 11:38 PM
Well had a great nights racing once again starting to get the hang of the new car now

Is it the same time sunday 4.30pm

If so see you all there

Gary :D:D:D

chrispattinson
27-12-2012, 11:49 PM
Just wanted to say I had a great nights racing tonight.
Thanks for making my son welcome with his first real attempt at racing.
I don't think he did to bad at all.

Thanks again.
Hopefully see you all on Sunday.

It was a great night of racing ... and I thought Jack drove really well, clean and tidy. Must apologise again to him for hitting his leg with my car when he was marshalling.

Well done to Greg and David.

nobby
28-12-2012, 12:07 AM
Must apologise again to him for hitting his leg with my car when he was marshalling.

Well done to Greg and David.

Hahaha....was that you? He has a nice Bruise to show for it.
Gives him some bragging rights.

chris68nufc
28-12-2012, 12:20 AM
It was a great night of racing ... and I thought Jack drove really well, clean and tidy. Must apologise again to him for hitting his leg with my car when he was marshalling.

Well done to Greg and David.

David?? Oh no, what happened to my team mates???

I popped a ball stud off the shock bottom....that was after barrel rolling into the wall!!

DAVO
28-12-2012, 12:30 AM
Greg Williams 2wd
Video below ееееее

AfroP
28-12-2012, 12:51 AM
Great nights racing all round. Some quality racing and an awesome turnout.
Great to see some new faces.

Looking forward to Sunday

Steven Forster
28-12-2012, 01:06 AM
Awesome night again with 28 people racing with david pack and chris pattinson running in both classes.

Nice to see a few people from benfield turning up to race ;)

Davo definately gets the best camera man award for standing on top of the trolley :woot:

1 more race to go and cant wait, only problem is do i buy a new car or not and what..........2wd or 4wd ??? hmmmm :eh?:

Steven Forster
28-12-2012, 01:14 AM
Greg Williams 2wd
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ubYymr8O1OE

Link wasnt working for me like davey.................

ubYymr8O1OE

AfroP
28-12-2012, 01:28 AM
only problem is do i buy a new car or not and what..........2wd or 4wd ??? hmmmm :eh?:


you've always been a fan of associated, so why not stick with what you know....
get yourself a new B4.1 worlds kit
then from there you have the option of upgrading to a c4.1 or a vega

cmgreen
28-12-2012, 08:43 AM
Awesome night again with 28 people racing with david pack and chris pattinson running in both classes.

Nice to see a few people from benfield turning up to race ;)

Davo definately gets the best camera man award for standing on top of the trolley :woot:

1 more race to go and cant wait, only problem is do i buy a new car or not and what..........2wd or 4wd ??? hmmmm :eh?:

I got a lovely sx3 that needs a good home!

chris68nufc
28-12-2012, 08:59 AM
Awesome night again with 28 people racing with david pack and chris pattinson running in both classes.

Nice to see a few people from benfield turning up to race ;)

Davo definately gets the best camera man award for standing on top of the trolley :woot:

1 more race to go and cant wait, only problem is do i buy a new car or not and what..........2wd or 4wd ??? hmmmm :eh?:

I've got both Dex, Tamiya with loads of spares or a centro with loads of spares.....do a great deal for a fellow club member!!

beasty boys motorsport
28-12-2012, 10:27 AM
28 racers and i was stuck at work.......and stuck at work this sunday, hopefully all the newer faces have enjoyed there racing and come back on a regular basis:)....dex get yesell a new 4wd....or i'll leave you behind :p

beasty boys motorsport
28-12-2012, 10:32 AM
oohhh and i maybe on the look out for some cheap sx3 spares if anyone is getting rid of there sx3's :o

chrispattinson
28-12-2012, 10:37 AM
David?? Oh no, what happened to my team mates???

I popped a ball stud off the shock bottom....that was after barrel rolling into the wall!!

I had a technical problem, and Jeff and Gary had a coming together when running 1st and 2nd .

nobby
28-12-2012, 11:02 AM
My Durango team mate did the job :woot:

dpackster1980
28-12-2012, 12:58 PM
I had a technical problem, and Jeff and Gary had a coming together when running 1st and 2nd .

I was leading, then the carpet took me out and the marshell was looking for broken car bits instead of watching the track but the 410 come good in the end and I got the win. :thumbsup:

Durango 410 is the future.

Steven Forster
28-12-2012, 01:02 PM
I was leading, then the carpet took me out and the marshell was looking for broken car bits instead of watching the track but the 410 come good in the end and I got the win. :thumbsup:

Durango 410 is the future.

Yeah what happened to Team Schumacher..........??? :woot:

cmgreen
28-12-2012, 01:12 PM
then the carpet took me out

Lol :woot:

FrogPrince82
28-12-2012, 01:17 PM
Thanks for a great night's fun and racing :woot:

The reedy starts definitely makes it more interesting with the difficult first few corners all bunched together :wtf:

Also have to say thank you to everyone who helped me get the broken screw out of my front axle (I forget the guys name who finally managed to get it out, sorry), although I missed the final heat, it still meant I could race the final (plus gave me an excuse as to why the car kept crashing so much as it was pulling left :D)

Will be back for more on Sunday :thumbsup:

Steven Forster
28-12-2012, 01:53 PM
Thanks for a great night's fun and racing :woot:

The reedy starts definitely makes it more interesting with the difficult first few corners all bunched together :wtf:

Also have to say thank you to everyone who helped me get the broken screw out of my front axle (I forget the guys name who finally managed to get it out, sorry), although I missed the final heat, it still meant I could race the final (plus gave me an excuse as to why the car kept crashing so much as it was pulling left :D)

Will be back for more on Sunday :thumbsup:

Was AndyP who got the screw out for you..........

gar
28-12-2012, 03:19 PM
Yeah what happened to Team Schumacher..........??? :woot:

Team Schumacher was just giving others a chance for a change lol :p:p


Gar


Dex you know a Schumacher is the way forward get yourself one :p:p

dpackster1980
28-12-2012, 05:07 PM
The Durango posted the 2nd fastest time in round 2 which wasn't beaten by any other Schumacher apart from Jeff who got the fastest time in round 2 which wasn't improved on.

The facts so far are that the Durango is currently the better car and the most reliable by far. :woot:

Shifta
28-12-2012, 05:54 PM
The Durango posted the 2nd fastest time in round 2 which wasn't beaten by any other Schumacher apart from Jeff who got the fastest time in round 2 which wasn't improved on.

The facts so far are that the Durango is currently the better car and the most reliable by far. :woot:

You wanna check your source of info amigo!!
I got the quickest time in round 4 :D

It was great to see such a good turn out, it reminded me of how things used to be club racing...

I must say I like doing Finals style starts and racing each other as opposed to racing against the clock all night to get 1 "Race" at the end..

FrogPrince82
28-12-2012, 06:51 PM
Was AndyP who got the screw out for you..........

Cheers AndyP, you saved the evening for me! :thumbsup:

DAVO
28-12-2012, 07:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uT-HhRmMQrY


Scott in the B final

mr emily
28-12-2012, 10:01 PM
My car looks amazing!!! Old is best??

Another 50yrs practice and I might win.

corkyjohnson75
29-12-2012, 11:10 AM
Hi people. So what time tomorrow 4 30 ?

FrogPrince82
29-12-2012, 12:08 PM
Hi Everyone,

Does anyone have a spare ball joint screw that would fit a DEX210 at all please?

One of mine has cracked and I don't have a spare or a way of getting one before tomorrow.

Thanks

chris68nufc
29-12-2012, 12:28 PM
Don't let that stop you, somebody will have something for you

mr emily
29-12-2012, 02:27 PM
What is the start time tomorrow?

dpackster1980
29-12-2012, 02:36 PM
Hi Everyone,

Does anyone have a spare ball joint screw that would fit a DEX210 at all please?

One of mine has cracked and I don't have a spare or a way of getting one before tomorrow.

Thanks

I'm sure I have from my 410 when I changed the balls and cups, I'm unsure if they are the short ones. I'll have a rummage through tomorrow.

dpackster1980
29-12-2012, 02:39 PM
What is the start time tomorrow?

4:30, due to having to get the track away. There will only be 3 rounds and finals. Ideally we want round 1 to start at 5 to make sure we get away at a reasonable time.

scott
29-12-2012, 03:23 PM
does anyone have have a motor sensor cable i could buy or borrow for tomorrow nights racing
thanks scott

corkyjohnson75
29-12-2012, 03:53 PM
does anyone have have a motor sensor cable i could buy or borrow for tomorrow nights racing
thanks scott

I've got one mate .

Steven Forster
29-12-2012, 04:00 PM
put me down for 2wd pack, might be late but will be there to race :D

scott
29-12-2012, 04:17 PM
I've got one mate .

THANKS MATE

chris68nufc
29-12-2012, 05:36 PM
Seems to be plenty of 2wd drivers, how about 4wd? Anybody before I get my 2wd ready?

corkyjohnson75
29-12-2012, 06:19 PM
Al do 4wd if you give me a head start .

gar
29-12-2012, 07:09 PM
Sunday 4wd

1. Gary 4wd
2. Jim 4wd



See you Sunday

Gary :D:D

racdeaf
29-12-2012, 10:01 PM
will be down tmw
so i i'll be running 4wd also my son dylan 2wd
will bring my 2wd in case :D

chris68nufc
29-12-2012, 10:19 PM
I was watching Dylan, if you slow his 2wd down he will be a good little driver....his car is far too fast!!! Your the boss though!

racdeaf
29-12-2012, 10:54 PM
I was watching Dylan, if you slow his 2wd down he will be a good little driver....his car is far too fast!!! Your the boss though!

His dex210 only 8.5 motor lol even he think it too slow lol

Shifta
29-12-2012, 10:59 PM
I'll be there for 4wd..:thumbsup:

Shifta
29-12-2012, 11:01 PM
His dex210 only 8.5 motor lol even he think it too slow lol

Must admit I thought the same as Chris... How fast is that for a 8.5???:woot:

chris68nufc
29-12-2012, 11:07 PM
It's probably a 5.8!!!!

mr emily
30-12-2012, 11:08 AM
I don't think we are going to be there tonight. Emily poorly with this virus thingy that is going about. Waiting for my turn now! Hope everyone else is well.

Have a happy new year when it comes. All the best to everyone!!!!!

Keith

AfroP
30-12-2012, 11:50 AM
His dex210 only 8.5 motor lol even he think it too slow lol

Thats an 8.5? Will have to get one of them myelf.
Then i can be fast and rubbish instead of just rubbish :D

chrispattinson
30-12-2012, 11:25 PM
Well done to Andy P and Greg Williams for winning the series.
Great racing tonight, nice to see Dylan in the 2wd A final and some great quick driving from him.

chris68nufc
30-12-2012, 11:34 PM
Would just like to add that I thought it was a great little series!

Great to see new drivers too, hopefully they will return along with the young lads that were battling amongst there selves in the A and B final 2wd.

Well done Greg with a victory with a new car. God he's going to take some beating wherever he drives next year!

Also Andy P for a sterling performance with his Rb6!

dpackster1980
31-12-2012, 12:52 PM
Based on the turnout and popularity I'd say that we should try it again next year providing there's no issues with the visitor we had. I've already told the missus. :thumbsup:

I'll make sure I have enough tires this time as the last 2 runs I was like cannon fodder!

DAVO
31-12-2012, 04:02 PM
Jimbo TLR22 in 2wd A final
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVpyOKzb3Yc

Tyler heat 1 round 4 2wd
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVdKBapGZUE

bits from the 4wd A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2luUJg9Enr0

Steven Forster
08-01-2013, 01:45 AM
If ive sent data correctly then Ian will be posting the results from the winter series for everybody to see how the did with the same track layout over xmas........!!!

:thumbsup:

Dalla
08-01-2013, 08:37 PM
OK, good things come to those that wait...

Here are the results for the Xmas Cracker Mini Series held over the holidays at Seaham..

http://www.jarrowrc.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/results/2012XmasCracker/

Please note there is at least one error, In Rnd 1 and Rnd 2 Chris Clarke has been entered as driver "Chris Clark", in Rnd 3 he has been entered as driver "Chris Clarke" therefore his points do not appear with his others for the previous rounds. I don't think there is any way to correct this without deleting results for Rnd 3.
Thankfully he scored 100, 98 and 98 and therefore Rnd 3 would have been dropped anyway, so there is no effect on the series standings....Phew!

I also managed to get Jim and Gary Shears and Robin Calvert in the the correct classes, so all points should be correct.

If you spot any other errors, then please let me know.. NOT :o)

Steven Forster
09-01-2013, 01:01 AM
OK, good things come to those that wait...

Here are the results for the Xmas Cracker Mini Series held over the holidays at Seaham..

http://www.jarrowrc.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/results/2012XmasCracker/

Please note there is at least one error, In Rnd 1 and Rnd 2 Chris Clarke has been entered as driver "Chris Clark", in Rnd 3 he has been entered as driver "Chris Clarke" therefore his points do not appear with his others for the previous rounds. I don't think there is any way to correct this without deleting results for Rnd 3.
Thankfully he scored 100, 98 and 98 and therefore Rnd 3 would have been dropped anyway, so there is no effect on the series standings....Phew!

I also managed to get Jim and Gary Shears and Robin Calvert in the the correct classes, so all points should be correct.

If you spot any other errors, then please let me know.. NOT :o)

Cheers for that Ian, you will have to show me how to this :thumbsup:

Steven Forster
09-01-2013, 12:01 PM
Didnt do too badly sharing 7th place, 3 ways in 2wd and only 2 pts behind natalie :)

Corky did you not run in the finals in the last round (30th).......:confused::eh?: