View Full Version : Thank you Peter castle models
mpg200
20-12-2012, 09:06 AM
Id like to Thank Peter for all his support over the years, and give a warm welcome to Moss models.
farmboy
20-12-2012, 09:25 AM
Same here. Huge thanks to Pete and welcome and good luck to Moss Models.
James
20-12-2012, 10:32 AM
Thanks to Pete for all the years of dedicated, polite, friendly service :)
And welcome Moss Models!
johnboy
20-12-2012, 11:24 AM
Just like to say thank you Peter for all the years you have supported yorcc with trackside shop.
farmboy
20-12-2012, 11:31 AM
Time for a whip-round for a retirement gift?
big gaz
20-12-2012, 01:33 PM
Thanks Pete for all your help
Chequered Flag Racing
20-12-2012, 02:20 PM
Thanks go to Peter for his sterling efforts over the years at the NE Regionals. Last spoke to him at the TRCC regional this year and we had a good old chin wag about how things had changed over the years in RC and the world. I hope he's getting out in good health.
I'd email him if I had his address but then again has he got one as I don't think he had a computer last I heard. I may be wrong though.
Richard Lowe
20-12-2012, 06:31 PM
Time for a whip-round for a retirement gift?
Sounds like a plan to me! Peter's put in loads of effort over the years, not only with the shop but also things like staying behind to help put the track away EVERY single meeting - it'd be awesome if we could arrange a thank you :)
johnboy
20-12-2012, 08:04 PM
I agree a whip round and get him something nice as a thankyou
Moss Models
20-12-2012, 09:21 PM
I'm in.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.