PDA

View Full Version : Quad charger - any got one?


Shaun_TLR
21-12-2012, 11:30 PM
Hi all,

Eventually looking at getting a quad charger, just wondered if anyone ahd any experience of them, and which tehy reccomend? I'm a bit new to the sport and not entirely sure what I'm looking for, but I've seen these below

http://www.modelsport.co.uk/etronix-powerpal-4-multi-balance-charger-discharger-50w/rc-car-products/35785

http://www.modelsport.co.uk/etronix-powerpal-4-multi-balance-charger-discharger-80w/rc-car-products/369851

http://www.modelsport.co.uk/jp-lipro-quad-6-balance-charger-ac-dc-uk-/rc-car-products/370458

From what I cna see they all charge 4 batteries simultaneously, but the first two are 12v only ?? (am I right in thinking that?) and that the third one is mains or 12v.

The third one is prob' preferable as would mean les messing around, but obviously more expensive.

Anyone know of any others on the market that are worth considering?

ta muchly

Shaun

racingdwarf
22-12-2012, 01:21 AM
hi mate

If you are coming sunday I think Ian and nathen use one, so could be just the people to ask and see one in the flesh

Shaun_TLR
22-12-2012, 11:18 AM
Ah! Perfect :)

I shall be down Sunday - weather permitting! !