View Full Version : Side Damper Tube Lube
Wynney
22-12-2012, 09:12 PM
Hi Guys,
Currently struggling to find any in the Uk; AMC only have 5000 weight from what I can see; am looking for something thicker; where are you guys getting it from?
Cheers
Mark
Chequered Flag Racing
22-12-2012, 09:57 PM
CML do a good range of Fastrax diff lubes. Order from your local model shop.
http://www.fastrax-rc.com/rc-products.php?productId=0000002849&cat=GA
Mark Stiles
23-12-2012, 11:21 PM
It's the same as silicone diff oil used in 1/8th scale buggies. Any shop that stocks rallycross stuff will be able to help.
I would recommend a range starting at 5k going up to 30k. Mine is in 5k steps - I find this offers sufficient tuning options. :)
Wynney
23-12-2012, 11:27 PM
Great, thanks guys; seems a little hard to track down a rule of thumb as to what stiffening the side damping does?
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.