View Full Version : When you're feeling full up & stuffy headed...
Dandare
23-12-2012, 08:24 PM
... come racing at approx 10-10:30am on Friday 28th Dec to clear your head & give those turkey sandwiches a chance to digest :woot:
Any interested parties put your name below so the rest of us can see how much interest there is (no commitment, just for an idea).
Format will depend on how many of us attend, the darn weather may have the last say as to whether it happens at all !
Me :D
racingdwarf
23-12-2012, 08:37 PM
are you going to ware that hat again:p
I may try to bring the boys down for some track time
thedarkside69
23-12-2012, 08:47 PM
i will
ShaunieT
23-12-2012, 09:59 PM
Me and the boys will be there,I need all the track time I can get,
Will probably have to leave about 2.30
Dandare
24-12-2012, 05:05 PM
are you going to ware that hat again:p
Only if you want me to :lol:
Bit early to look at the weather but thursday is down for heavy rain, cloudy but dry for friday, I don't think I'll spend too long cleaning the buggy just yet...
fudgemeister
24-12-2012, 09:39 PM
count me in!!:drool:
Dufty07
25-12-2012, 11:08 PM
did santa bring any nice toys:thumbsup:
craigieboy46
27-12-2012, 11:25 AM
ill be there lets hope its dry
Shaun_TLR
27-12-2012, 11:50 AM
Mike and I will pro' be there as long as its dry
Dandare
27-12-2012, 12:35 PM
It's looking anything but dry at the moment :(
Best keep an eye on the forecast later on, may be a last minute decision this evening.
I'm keeping everything (well, nearly everything..) crossed as I really fancy it..
Dandare
27-12-2012, 07:33 PM
Well I decision has to made so i'm gonna get there for around 10am. Weather looking unsettled in the morning & hopefully drier later (who knows !)
I'll just see who turns up & go from there, I'm happy as long as it's not actually raining whilst racing tbh.
Hopefully see you in the morning chaps.
racingdwarf
27-12-2012, 07:41 PM
yer, just see what the morning brings
Maxbashing
27-12-2012, 08:42 PM
Good luck with the weather guys hope you have a good day.
thedarkside69
28-12-2012, 10:18 AM
Well I'm here and losing loves it lol
Dandare
28-12-2012, 04:27 PM
Cracking day, it rained... quite a lot, 3 of us there, my Boost's ESC broke, departed, got stuck in traffic trying (& failing) to get into the city, went home !
Really should have just stayed in bed :lol:
thedarkside69
28-12-2012, 05:48 PM
Cracking day, it rained... quite a lot, 3 of us there, my Boost's ESC broke, departed, got stuck in traffic trying (& failing) to get into the city, went home !
Really should have just stayed in bed :lol:
ha ha was good little losi works again lol and pretty much same happened to me when i left to goto city to many nutters on the road
thedarkside69
28-12-2012, 06:00 PM
just brought a Traxxas slash 4x4 :)
racingdwarf
28-12-2012, 10:16 PM
Ah short course fever:thumbsup:
well done dan, bit of a shame about the weather as I know you had a good plan:cry:
thedarkside69
29-12-2012, 09:31 AM
Ah short course fever:thumbsup:
well done dan, bit of a shame about the weather as I know you had a good plan:cry:
im blaming you :P and yeah cheers dan least i got to test steering and cant wait to race now look out 1st place im coming :P
Dandare
29-12-2012, 09:21 PM
just brought a Traxxas slash 4x4 :)
Any jobs going at your place ? :D
thedarkside69
29-12-2012, 10:09 PM
Any jobs going at your place ? :Dim retired mate lol
Dandare
29-12-2012, 10:17 PM
Any jobs going at your old place ? :p
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.