PDA

View Full Version : MERRY CHRISTMAS


racingdwarf
25-12-2012, 10:55 AM
Merry christmas to every one, hope you all have a good day

Dandare
25-12-2012, 11:36 AM
:thumbsup:

The more we host on Xmas day the more I envy those who book into hotels & let other poor sods do the prep :lol:

Anyway... "HAPPY CHRISTMAS DAY" !

kaylon
25-12-2012, 05:40 PM
Merry christmas chaps!!!

J

Maxbashing
25-12-2012, 08:44 PM
Merry Christmas everyone hope you all had brilliant days. There was no RC stuff under my tree but there was a little lop eared bunny called Buster who has come to live with us now!http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q626/Maxbashing/7d362fa92143fd1c621da23e44976932.jpg

racingdwarf
25-12-2012, 10:00 PM
ahhh bless. how did lunch go?

Maxbashing
25-12-2012, 11:14 PM
Yes thanks mate cooking went well and I even kept my temper throughout. No one has complained of food poisoning yet!!

racingdwarf
25-12-2012, 11:57 PM
great stuff, nice work....you can now sit in the corner stroking your new bunny with and evil genius laugh, maaahaaaa


I'm sitting up with jodie, who as the evil flu with high temp,cough and blocked nose unable to sleep...sara at work hohoho merryxmas:thumbsup: