PDA

View Full Version : X-celorin S problems


Body Paint
22-06-2008, 10:13 AM
First time out and I have problems already. I am running it with a 7.5R in 2wd.

Firstly I am very unimpressed by the performance, car feels slow and underpowered compared to running the GTB.

Secondly, with Lipos in and the Lipo cutoff "on" I am finding that the speedo will occasionally cutout when I gun the throttle and I have to let off the power and reapply the power.

I haven't done any fiddling with it yet, but has anyone else had and/or cured these problems?

sparrow.2
22-06-2008, 10:33 AM
First time out and I have problems already. I am running it with a 7.5R in 2wd.

Firstly I am very unimpressed by the performance, car feels slow and underpowered compared to running the GTB.

Secondly, with Lipos in and the Lipo cutoff "on" I am finding that the speedo will occasionally cutout when I gun the throttle and I have to let off the power and reapply the power.

I haven't done any fiddling with it yet, but has anyone else had and/or cured these problems?


Have you tried fiddling with the power profiles?

When it cuts out under power does the steering still work or is it your receiver going to failsave? Does it happen with a freshly charged lipo or with one that you've run for x minutes?

Body Paint
22-06-2008, 11:18 AM
not fiddled at all yet.

Lipo fully charged is fine, after 2 minutes ish it starts.

strobe
22-06-2008, 04:55 PM
Hi Craig.
When i 1st used my Esc it seamed sluggish, About 75% speed.
Have a look through instructions on page 14, Set up/ calibration to transmitter. Done this and it has Worked ok since..

Body Paint
23-06-2008, 12:43 PM
Cheers Mark, I think that's fixed it. We'll see Saturday.... if I get blown away down the straight then I obviously haven.t LOL

silky
24-06-2008, 07:28 PM
Craig, was it doing the same as mine was?

Stouf
25-06-2008, 08:20 AM
I'm interested in buying the xcelorin s speed control.
Any positive feedback ?

It's a lot cheaper than a LRP sphere.
spec look the same...

peetbee
30-06-2008, 10:27 AM
Cheers Mark, I think that's fixed it. We'll see Saturday.... if I get blown away down the straight then I obviously haven.t LOL
Did it work ok Craig?