View Full Version : In car TV screen/DVD player
chris68nufc
31-12-2012, 10:03 AM
Anybody got any they can recommend?
I'm looking for some TV/DVD screens for the back of my car for my daughter. Prefer to have a twin screen.
I've looked at Halfords but anywhere else?
I've got a twin set from Halfords last year. It's made by Bush, comes with remotes for both and a joint power cable that plugs into both of them.
Can't remember how much but then been good.
Hope that helps.
Ross
websteri
20-01-2013, 05:03 PM
You can get TFT screens on ebay for about £18 each that would mount in the headrests - I got some to go in the doors of my Van - and get a Dvd playing headunit?
Maddy
20-01-2013, 05:19 PM
Ive got this set on ebay if your interested
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/130838214337?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
madmax
23-01-2013, 07:50 PM
we sell the cko and in phase ones at work, why dont you go and see the guys at sounds alarming in byker, i use to deliver to them, they will look after you,
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.