View Full Version : Sunday the 6th- Practice day?
Maxbashing
04-01-2013, 11:56 AM
Hi all,
I know the 6th isn't a race day but I was thinking I might head down to the track for some practice as it looks like it should continue to be dry until then.
I will probably head down at about 10:30 if anyone else is interested it would be good to see anyone.:lol:
thedarkside69
04-01-2013, 07:08 PM
ide be up for that got a new car to test and losi steering to fine tune .how did those photos turn out ?
Dandare
05-01-2013, 03:25 PM
I'm in two minds about 2moro, I don't think I'm going to make the 27th as I should really be attending my sisters b/day do, so, 2moro & then the normal club day next sunday could work for me.
There's not much interest yet though... :eh?:
SimonW
05-01-2013, 06:26 PM
There's not much interest yet though... :eh?:
Or is there.......:)
Dandare
05-01-2013, 07:06 PM
Or is there.......:)
Convince me :p
Dufty07
05-01-2013, 07:20 PM
Simon not able to make next week.:(.
Were comin 2moro.Weather permiting. looking at gettin there at lunchtime.
fudgemeister
05-01-2013, 08:36 PM
i might be there !!
Dandare
05-01-2013, 09:47 PM
Oh ok, I'll defo be there. :D
Probably get there between 10:30-11.
racingdwarf
05-01-2013, 09:50 PM
I'll come,as long as I don't have to do anything:lol:....may even come on my own
Shaun_TLR
05-01-2013, 10:16 PM
Mike and I will be there circa 10.30
Dandare
05-01-2013, 10:43 PM
I'll come,as long as I don't have to do anything:lol:....may even come on my own
Maybe I'll bring my pre-prepared 'race sheets ' along that weren't used last time in case we even may want to race :woot:
Nathan2000
06-01-2013, 09:46 PM
Did you guys have a good day?
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.