PDA

View Full Version : 1/8 Sesnored mid range brushless combo HELP


Kamophlaj
06-01-2013, 11:19 AM
Hi all,

I am looking to purchase a sensored setup for my new Hobao SSe, around 2000kv.

I am finding it difficult finding a mid range setup which has a proper UK warranty (you need to talk directly to the manufacturer etc).

The Hobbywing stuff is cheap but I know there are issues with warranty as mentioned above.

I found this;
http://www.giantredseven.com/genese-2200kv-brushless-motor-120a-hv-esc-set-up-board-for-1-8-scale-models.html

Made by these guys (Taiwan not China)
http://www.herngshan.com/index_en.php

But again the same 'talk to the manufacturer' warranty and I know nothing and can't find any info about it.

The only mid range (£200ish) I can find is the Speed Passion Arrow II and 9.5r motor which is around £200 but there is none anywhere (as with all SP stuff?)
The next step is up to the Castle, Tekin and LRP stuff which I can't afford at the moment.

Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Hope someone can help.

Thanks

Rob