PDA

View Full Version : Next Meeting Thursday 10th Jan @6.30pm


Dudders
06-01-2013, 10:14 PM
I'm in the hot seat this week, been a while!

Look forward to saying hello to everyone since Christmas.

I'll open up around 6.30pm.

Just need to unearth my car, lipo's and boxes!!!

Duncan
06-01-2013, 11:05 PM
i will try and make it, and i may have the new RB6 ready to roll by then. :p

Dudders
06-01-2013, 11:29 PM
Another RB6? I'm well Gel!!!!

Need to unearth my Vega somewhere!

Zippy G
07-01-2013, 06:23 PM
i will try and make it, and i may have the new RB6 ready to roll by then. :p


Well Well mate you've gone 2wd. :o

Suprise Suprise:woot:

Dudders
07-01-2013, 07:13 PM
We all moved to 2wd to escape him, looks like it didn't work, back to 4wd then!

GeorgeC
08-01-2013, 01:55 PM
Is it ok for someone to come along and watch for a bit this Thursday? I've currently got a couple of 1/5 scales, looking for something a bit different and interested in racing - 1/10 looks quite fun.

dobber
08-01-2013, 08:39 PM
Yes of course it is. Come along and say hi and watch some proper racing ;-)

GeorgeC
08-01-2013, 08:53 PM
haha never really race the 1/5's just bash, mine don't really lend themselves to it :)

Dudders
09-01-2013, 11:37 PM
Be good to meet you George, I'll be running race control all evening and not racing so I'll be around :thumbsup:

Looking forward to seeing the gang :thumbsup:

Kelk
10-01-2013, 09:57 AM
Unsure at the moment as to whether I race the buggy as usal or bring the truck along for some shake down prior to the truck fest next week assuming it's still on.

I'm not gonna do both as that was chaos the other week :gulp:

Dudders
10-01-2013, 10:48 AM
Buggy tonight and truck next week :)

Kelk
10-01-2013, 11:12 AM
Well if you're going to be like that then I guess I'll just have to bring the buggy along

Dudders
10-01-2013, 12:06 PM
You may have a black belt but I can now run away faster! :p

Kelk
10-01-2013, 12:50 PM
You may have a black belt but I can now run away faster! :p

Of course you can tubby ;)

Kelk
10-01-2013, 12:51 PM
This thread isn't going how you wanted it to is it?

GeorgeC
11-01-2013, 12:03 PM
Nice to meet some of you last night, thanks for making me feel welcome :) I think you'll see me again soon ...

GeorgeC
11-01-2013, 08:16 PM
oh what's the facebook goup? They obvious names aren't coming up

Dudders
11-01-2013, 09:11 PM
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68023

GeorgeC
11-01-2013, 11:10 PM
Thanks Dudders :)