PDA

View Full Version : Which cab forward shell fits a B44.0?


randrews
07-01-2013, 10:32 AM
Hi guys,

I nearly pulled the trigger and bouht a Proline Bulldog 2012 shell for my B44.0 and realised it wont fit as the chassis is a different shale (new to associated...)

Does anyone know which cab forward shell fits the original B44 without having to start chopping at the chassis etc?

Thanks!

Steven Forster
07-01-2013, 11:53 AM
Hi guys,

I nearly pulled the trigger and bouht a Proline Bulldog 2012 shell for my B44.0 and realised it wont fit as the chassis is a different shale (new to associated...)

Does anyone know which cab forward shell fits the original B44 without having to start chopping at the chassis etc?

Thanks!

I dont think there is a direct fitting shell for the B44.0...........most people cut the front of the chassis the same angle as the B44.1 so the shells will fit !!!

It is advised to use a mask if doing this as the carbon dust is really bad stuff if you did breath it in......!!!

Spencer Mulcahy
08-01-2013, 06:50 PM
The new shell from phat the gohuwg fits the b44.0 it's kind of cab foreward. I e-mailed them to ask.