View Full Version : Winter Open Rnd 3: Sunday 20th Jan2013 with Team Associated & Apex Models
Dudders
07-01-2013, 07:17 PM
Team Associated and Apex Models sponsored Winter Open is back for round 3 on Sunday 20th.
Gates at 8.00am, 4 rounds and 3 finals for all in this, our first full day meeting of 2013!
Points table from round 2 will be uploaded this week after Thursday's race meeting.
Remember guys, you need to enter at least two rounds to score points for the final trophies and also to be entered into the draw for a sweet, brand new Team Associated B44.2!
Looking forward to a good day out!
The Chef
08-01-2013, 07:41 PM
Are you planning the track work to be complete before this event?
freddie
08-01-2013, 09:09 PM
Is the layout going to be changed before this ?
Dudders
08-01-2013, 11:15 PM
Not sure, we'll discuss this week. Depends on committee diaries and time next week during the evenings (plus helpers!)
Dudders
08-01-2013, 11:17 PM
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118918
Guys,
I'd love to come along for the day but my wife's flight lands at 2:30 on the Sunday afternoon and I may need to pick her up from Heathrow. If the flight is delayed I could stay for the day (here's hoping) but if I came along till about 1:30 would that be ok?
Appreciate I would miss finals :(
TARTMAN
09-01-2013, 11:17 PM
if you have to leave early, thats fine, but remember there is around 1/2 hour after the flight till she would clear customs etc..... so she can always go get a costa and chill while you race ya final............... :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Dudders
09-01-2013, 11:28 PM
We'll sort it Chris, be good to see you :thumbsup:
jlucas
10-01-2013, 07:46 AM
I shall try and arrange another ash cloud ;)
Dudders
14-01-2013, 06:18 PM
Just chase the snow away!
nicVEGAchildJR
17-01-2013, 11:07 AM
we will be there :)
Dudders
18-01-2013, 10:15 PM
Hi Guys,
We'll be taking a view on running this meeting tomorrow late afternoon early evening.
About 7" of snow has fallen with no thaw in sight.
I'll keep you all posted. Might need many hands and snow shovels on Sunday morning!
gainsy
18-01-2013, 10:26 PM
If i can get out of my village sunday morning then i will be there with shovel :D
TARTMAN
18-01-2013, 11:05 PM
a little snow and ice just makes for an entertaining race. I am happy to shovel with my good hand to make the meeting happen......
hopefuly it wil go ahead:thumbsup:
gwesty
19-01-2013, 11:52 AM
I've just driven past there and the main roads are all good .
Dudders
19-01-2013, 12:11 PM
Depends on the track and surrounding area's though. We'll have an inspection later, but yes, all roads all good.
Dudders
19-01-2013, 09:05 PM
Cars packed with bag of grit and snow shovel. Lets do this!
nicVEGAchildJR
20-01-2013, 12:17 AM
We have just been snowed in so we can't make it :thumbdown:
Dudders
20-01-2013, 12:25 AM
Snowed in? Seriously? Nothing forecast :lol::lol::lol:
One too many sherbets I think :p
nicVEGAchildJR
20-01-2013, 03:03 AM
It hasn't stopped snowing all day in Jordan's
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.