View Full Version : Track layout
billyboy9002
08-01-2013, 09:35 AM
Hi guys.
Is there any plans to change the track layout? As it has not been changed for a while now, I'd be up for helping depending on if I'm at work or not
focusmad
08-01-2013, 11:06 AM
Yes there are plan's a foot to change the track plus more work, so many hands make lite work of the track, just keep your eyes open for a post of when we are doing it
Chris
Dudders
08-01-2013, 11:38 AM
Chris has stated it all really. There are changes planned for the coming month. We need to get our personal diaries organised and decide what we'd like to be done, then I'll put a shout out. As Chris said, many hands make light work.
Watch out for some dates next week sometime :thumbsup:
Where you working now Craig?
billyboy9002
08-01-2013, 12:07 PM
Great news boys, I'm off Sundays,Monday and Tuesday's. I'm working nights at sainsburys at the moment
Duncan
08-01-2013, 06:44 PM
I was going to ask if there was any chance of helping out a bit on track work in exchange for some track time without racing to mess about with setups . i also cant make this Thursday as i have just been told it is my sons Birthday. oops:cry:
I can help on Tuesday evening next week if that helps
gwesty
14-01-2013, 07:29 PM
i beleive there will be a new track layout coming very soon :thumbsup:
ive got a great track drawn up !
jlucas
14-01-2013, 07:44 PM
i beleive there will be a new track layout coming very soon :thumbsup:
ive got a great track drawn up !
Can i be faster than 4wds on your track though?
gwesty
14-01-2013, 07:58 PM
That depends if the tm2 is any good ;)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.