View Full Version : big jump rebuild
racingdwarf
08-01-2013, 11:15 PM
Hi all
The take off ramp on the table top has just about had it, it's throwing cars all over the shop! so I intend to head down saturday and rebuild it, if anyone is about saturday around lunch time for an hour or so, some help would be great.
Maxbashing
09-01-2013, 10:18 AM
Hi mate,
I'm just trying to shuffle some stuff around so I am can be available.
If I can shift things I should be able to get there at about 1 if that fits with your plans.
SimonW
09-01-2013, 05:09 PM
Digger, Digger, Digger! Make that bum hole a mud table, nick a few bits of astro off the other track to cover the take off, voila!
Maxbashing
10-01-2013, 02:37 PM
Hi Dave,
Just to confirm I have sorted stuff for Saturday so I will head to the track for 1pm unless I hear otherwise.
I cant get along to help, but do have some large bits of carpet which could maybe be utilised to cover the wooden jump or re-do the astro section without having a join. Only problem is its too big to fit in my clio.
racingdwarf
11-01-2013, 11:59 PM
I cant get along to help, but do have some large bits of carpet which could maybe be utilised to cover the wooden jump or re-do the astro section without having a join. Only problem is its too big to fit in my clio.
Put it on the roof:D
MAX 1pm would be great chears chap
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.