PDA

View Full Version : Racing this sunday 13th jan


racingdwarf
08-01-2013, 11:26 PM
We are racing this sunday...1st one of 2013, looks dry and cold at the min


And the big money question....will dan run 4wd or some new 2wd????? or will he come at all

Dandare
08-01-2013, 11:51 PM
And the big money question....will dan run 4wd or some new 2wd????? or will he come at all

No need for that :lol:

Dan will be there, running his newly purchased (& only spare!) 6.5t motor in his 2wd 'pile 'o' crap' (as Carl puts it :p) as it was the shot motor bearings causing the whining on sunday, rather than the hubs, bearings, g/box..

No 4wd ( though things are moving along in that department) ;)

Maxbashing
09-01-2013, 10:12 AM
As usual I will be there..

I shall have both the 2wd and 4wd with me in case there is enough of us to run a 4wd race again. I am really hoping I have sorted the over heating issues in the 410 so it will be good to test it.

ShaunieT
09-01-2013, 06:37 PM
Hi guys

Not going to be able to make this one sorry,got to work all weekend :( hoping to make the next one and maybe get some practise soon as well
Have a good day guys

fudgemeister
09-01-2013, 08:05 PM
i will be there 2wd & 4wd :thumbsup:

Dufty07
09-01-2013, 11:48 PM
I will b there with my MANLY 4wd and my not so manly 2wd...

Nathan2000
10-01-2013, 07:50 AM
we will be there with 2WD!!!!! :lol:

jcb
11-01-2013, 08:01 PM
i cant make this one. have good days racing.

racingdwarf
12-01-2013, 12:00 AM
Hmmm no simon, no jcb, so whos up for a win then??????? could it be time for nathen to pounce again

Dandare
12-01-2013, 05:00 PM
I'd say I am, but should I fail miserably it'll be because my fingers froze up :p

thedarkside69
12-01-2013, 08:16 PM
Hmmm no simon, no jcb, so whos up for a win then??????? could it be time for nathen to pounce againme now i got a car that goes around corners :P

Dufty07
12-01-2013, 09:21 PM
Looking at the seaweed.....:)
Sunday:

For most, a dry day with sunny spells but staying cold after a widespread frost early on and still the odd light wintry shower likely near some coasts. Maximum Temperature 3 °C

So gloves, hats and hot drinks.
Simon and me will be there around 10:30 - 11
Can I plug into anyone's power to charge please:wub

Maxbashing
12-01-2013, 09:25 PM
Looking at the seaweed.....:)

Simon and me will be there around 10:30 - 11
Can I plug into anyone's power to charge please:wub

I'll have the generator there mate so if you can find a socket you are welcome to plug into that.

racingdwarf
13-01-2013, 09:08 PM
Good days racing, grip on the track seemed to go up and down with the temperature.But cars came off clean for the first time in many weeks.some realy close racing in some of the heats..Bloody cold tho, and Ooooo my feet!

Dandare
13-01-2013, 09:32 PM
Yup, good day today :thumbsup:

Not sure what was worse, numb tootsies or streaming eyeballs whilst trying to race, I really must remember to blink once in a while :lol: