View Full Version : Racing Sat. 12th January-Club night
Mike2222
09-01-2013, 09:43 PM
Happy new year to everyone. Racing resumes this Saturday with a Club night. Should give everyone a chance to try out their new cars from Xmas, and get them setup for next weeks Champ night. Doors open 1745, racing starts 1845ish. Trucks welcome this week.
Mike
bretts
10-01-2013, 12:32 PM
Woo Hoo!
I'll be there, all I've got new are motor screws!!!
dmsykes
11-01-2013, 12:53 PM
Happy New Year to everyone at YORCC :drool::)
Does anyone know if Simon Major will be at the club night, have body shells to collect, but will not be racing until the 19th. However if I know Simon will be coming may pop in to collect them.
Danny Harrison
12-01-2013, 11:58 PM
Really enjoyed tonight. Thanks to all involved. Track was brilliant.
Danny Harrison
13-01-2013, 03:15 PM
Was anyone filming the finals? Would love to see them.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.