View Full Version : RACING SUNDAY THE 13TH JAN
martin so16
09-01-2013, 10:39 PM
be sunday again soon whos racing ?:woot:
badger5
09-01-2013, 11:06 PM
I should have the K1 dome by then, looking forward to finally getting it on the track. Lets hope the weather is kind for us.
shaun m
09-01-2013, 11:43 PM
oh yeah , count me in , :p the durango's eager to goo :o:woot:
hotrodchris
10-01-2013, 07:51 AM
Should be down for a few hours but will have to leave early.
Steve1973
10-01-2013, 05:49 PM
Me and Tom will be there
Cammers
10-01-2013, 08:43 PM
Im in as usual. :thumbsup:
badger5
10-01-2013, 09:16 PM
Me and Tom will be there
I take it you got the speedo installed and all works?
Steve1973
11-01-2013, 04:27 PM
I take it you got the speedo installed and all works?
Yes, thanks. Had a bit of trouble getting the fan wires long enough, but overcame my fat fingers in the end!
Superstar
12-01-2013, 09:08 PM
Thinking of coming tomorrow any chance I could grab some shelter and power off one of you kind folk? :)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.