View Full Version : balance/fast charge
buggy#0
11-01-2013, 08:27 PM
On my overlander rc6s pro there is a balance charge and fast charge. Until now, I thought fast charge balanced the cells, so I had balance leads attatched. Now, I do a balance charge before the weekend then fast charge between heats. Is that ok? Also, I accidentally started to charge fully charged lipos. I switched it off straight away though. Would that do any damage?
metalmickey0
11-01-2013, 09:51 PM
On my overlander rc6s pro there is a balance charge and fast charge. Until now, I thought fast charge balanced the cells, so I had balance leads attatched. Now, I do a balance charge before the weekend then fast charge between heats. Is that ok? Also, I accidentally started to charge fully charged lipos. I switched it off straight away though. Would that do any damage?
I balance charge at weekends and fast charge between heats too. I also charged a full lipo before and still do quite often just to make sure they full. Hasnt done any damage to my lipos as charger just switches off after a few mins.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.