PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Mid South Regionals


mikeyscott
12-01-2013, 02:36 PM
The 2013 Mid South Regional Championship series information is due to be released imminently, the information will be posted in the Mid South Section (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47)

Lots of our members have expressed an interest in this series, therefore I strongly suggest you keep an eye on the regional section and get booked in ASAP as the indication is that these events will fill up fast.

Look forward to seeing the TORCH army on the road again in 2013.


IMPORTANT

Read the rules on the DMS Booking Site (http://www.dmsresults.co.uk/)(when open) and DON'T delete any confirmation emails you receive as you will need these to cancel entries.

chuckie stella
12-01-2013, 02:42 PM
Nicely adapted ;)

Briangb
15-01-2013, 09:15 AM
Have I missed something?? Regional 2wd Round1 Silverstone 31st March appears to clash with TORCH Winter Series Round 5 on the same date.
Aplogies if I have missed something, as I don't remember seeing any ameneded dates.

Northern Monkey
15-01-2013, 10:50 AM
Have I missed something?? Regional 2wd Round1 Silverstone 31st March appears to clash with TORCH Winter Series Round 5 on the same date.
Aplogies if I have missed something, as I don't remember seeing any ameneded dates.

No, your right Brian. Hopefully something will get sorted...

Briangb
15-01-2013, 11:19 AM
No, your right Brian. Hopefully something will get sorted...
Thanks Al.
Tony Evdoka has posted a similar question on the Mid South page,although he does not mention which clubs. As he races a lot he may well have spotted another clash elsewhere.

mikeyscott
10-02-2013, 01:04 PM
Just like to remind people that spaces are filling up for the regionals, 2WD is the busy class.

Therefore get booked in.

http://www.dmsresults.co.uk/