View Full Version : Supastox tyres
Hcfc1
12-01-2013, 07:55 PM
Can someone advise me what combination of trued and glued tyres to use on my sons 1/12 supa stox for indoor circuit driving I'm currently racing at the glouscester club on a Friday night and its a carpet track we are also beguiners not been racing that long so any help would be appreciated thanks
Jonathon555
13-01-2013, 12:08 AM
Kit tyres should be fine for carpet .
If not 37 shore rear 47 shore front contacts
RogerM
13-01-2013, 12:38 AM
Adam & I are currently liking the 50s Fr / 35 Rr combination on the Mardave @ Gloucester. Not sure how the SuperStox compares grip wise
stegger
15-01-2013, 10:58 PM
Adam & I are currently liking the 50s Fr / 35 Rr combination on the Mardave @ Gloucester. Not sure how the SuperStox compares grip wise
+1 ;)
levontraut
31-01-2013, 04:17 PM
Adam & I are currently liking the 50s Fr / 35 Rr combination on the Mardave @ Gloucester. Not sure how the SuperStox compares grip wise
this is about right what i use at diffrent places and then just lower or rise the ride hight as needed
neallewis
31-01-2013, 05:29 PM
I run the 50/60 split front tyres now, and 37's or 40 shore rears.
I used to use 60F, 40R, but prefer the new 50/60 fronts now.
mark christopher
31-01-2013, 06:59 PM
kit tyres and up one grade front or rear will do you for starters, ask others at your club what there running though
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.