PDA

View Full Version : Cogging with Fasst on HRS- Speed Passion


scaramanga22
26-06-2008, 03:05 PM
Hi Guys,

today i installed my new Speed Passion GT LPF1.1 speedo
in my BJ4WE in combination with an CS-Electronic 5,5T, 5cells
and sensor cable.

i have a 3VCS with fasst module and receiver, i ran it with HRS mode
since now without struggles on a GM Genius 95.

I made the radio setup to the speedo and test it in the backyard
and had massive cogging under hard accelleration.
I installed an extra cap on the receiver, no change.

Then i changed on the Transmitter to PPM mode, cogging gone.

Strange Problem, have anyone the same???

Thanks for any help,

Thomas

Chrislong
26-06-2008, 03:24 PM
Im wondering if it is related to 5 cell? and/or the BEC of the Speed Passion being adequate for 2.4ghz

If you have a power cap, not sure of the value it needs to be - but if someone can recommend it. Plug it into receiver, should help.

scaramanga22
26-06-2008, 03:30 PM
I do have a big cap in the receiver, it doesnt help.