View Full Version : Todays racing at Chadderton 13/01/2013
robstanway
13-01-2013, 05:05 PM
Really enjoyed it today. Well run and a great track.
Well done to all involved.
Rob
tisher
13-01-2013, 07:30 PM
I wish I could say the same :blush: was entered in the bottom heat of the 2wds and marshalled by all the kids from the heat before I was lapping people in the heat 4 times:eh?:ended up in the D final winning it off the start to be butched to death:mad:but hay ho thats racing for you. The track was great and very well organised just one of the days for me unfortantly
bigred5765
13-01-2013, 07:41 PM
really big thanks to di and ste,
the track was one of the best so far,really flowed well just the right amount of jumps ramps corners etc,cant wait for the next one now,
losichris
13-01-2013, 07:43 PM
I wish I could say the same :blush: was entered in the bottom heat of the 2wds and marshalled by all the kids from the heat before I was lapping people in the heat 4 times:eh?:ended up in the D final winning it off the start to be butched to death:mad:but hay ho thats racing for you. The track was great and very well organised just one of the days for me unfortantly
snap, wasnt driving well today, and being in carnage heat 1 didnt help.
the clear laps i did do were the fastest in my heat and similar to the quick drivers 2 heats above. this left me in the bottom final again marshalled by the u13's again. not only trying to get past slower cars but also dodge the youngsters trying to flip the cars over in the middle of the track.
wont be back again :yawn:
robstanway
13-01-2013, 08:46 PM
I wish I could say the same :blush: was entered in the bottom heat of the 2wds and marshalled by all the kids from the heat before I was lapping people in the heat 4 times:eh?:ended up in the D final winning it off the start to be butched to death:mad:but hay ho thats racing for you. The track was great and very well organised just one of the days for me unfortantly
That's hilarious! Me and my wife have been rolling about laughing...... Butchered to death!
Rob
bigred5765
13-01-2013, 09:03 PM
snap, wasn't driving well today, and being in carnage heat 1 didn't help.
the clear laps i did do were the fastest in my heat and similar to the quick drivers 2 heats above. this left me in the bottom final again marshalled by the u13's again. not only trying to get past slower cars but also dodge the youngsters trying to flip the cars over in the middle of the track.
wont be back again :yawn:
i wouldn't let it put you of going to Chadd Chris remember the race controller's wont know how good or bad your are unless you race there regular or go tell them before it starts,
discothesnake
13-01-2013, 10:05 PM
Really enjoyed my day again. Well worth the 3.5 hour drive!
Well organised and great track. Kenny and I will certainly be back.
Dave
losichris
13-01-2013, 10:07 PM
i wouldn't let it put you of going to Chadd Chris remember the race controller's wont know how good or bad your are unless you race there regular or go tell them before it starts,
I know what you mean, 3 or 4 of us in that first heat that shouldnt have been, just couldnt get a clear run. And with the driving being very close after that, one or two miss haps in a heat and its worthless, its too much an expensive day when thats happening.
KennyClark
13-01-2013, 10:50 PM
Great days racing.
Thanks to the Batley club for another superb meeting.
AndyG
14-01-2013, 12:37 PM
nice battle in the 4WD Kenny ! :thumbsup:
tisher
14-01-2013, 04:07 PM
That's hilarious! Me and my wife have been rolling about laughing...... Butchered to death!
Rob
I aim to please;):lol::lol:
KennyClark
14-01-2013, 05:40 PM
It was a great race! Really enjoyed it.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.