View Full Version : Replacement for KO propo Universe 3 ?
Rich D
14-01-2013, 12:04 AM
Are there any reliable rumours of a replacement radio for the ko universe 3 ?
Was disappointed when their newest design was that stick/wheel combo unit. I don't know of anyone who uses one !? :(.
ianjoyner
14-01-2013, 06:00 AM
I gave up looking! But you never know... send them an email and express your interest.
I've actually been really happy with my Esprit 3 since getting the later KO 2.4 module/Rx. So I'm not really looking to upgrade, a little concerned about long term reliability, but there still seems to be plenty around for spares.
Rich D
14-01-2013, 12:20 PM
I was hoping that someone from Rc disco might have an idea. Ill drop them email if nobody sees this.
bigred5765
14-01-2013, 12:30 PM
Sanwa FTW
traffman
14-01-2013, 07:19 PM
Is the Sanwa Gold plated? The price seem's to reflect this.
adam_u
14-01-2013, 08:19 PM
I don't think the Sanwa is much different in price to Universe when it was released - and the Sanwa is dedicated 2.4...
Personally I am also using the new FHSS module and receivers with my Universe and it has been faultless every time with a very fast bind even indoors (where the old module struggled for me).
I think the Sanwa with the bonus receiver deal when it is around (was last week) is great, and if I had to buy a new radio it would probably be that one - but I do prefer the dimensions in hand of the KO
I'm hope i'm wrong but I really doubt we'll see a new stick radio from KO, the market just isn't big enough for them :(
RogerM
14-01-2013, 10:05 PM
I hope your wrong Adam ......... but I too doubt it.
Sanwa is like holding a breeze block with scafold poles for sticks compared to the KO
Rich D
14-01-2013, 11:34 PM
Read into this what you wish !
Richard,
KO Japan will not let us release information on any new products until they are ready to talk about it.
This is all that I can comment at this time.
Regards,
Robert Morris
KO PROPO America
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.