View Full Version : Racing Sunday 20th of January, Also AGM Meeting !!!
Steven Forster
14-01-2013, 06:41 PM
As above, racing will be on as usual this sunday from 6-10pm and just keeps getting better with more people coming to race every week !!!
Hopefully there will be no problems with the loop not counting the laps this time !!!
See you all there :thumbsup:
scott
14-01-2013, 07:16 PM
Davo 2wd
Tyler 2wd
Scott 2wd
Dean-Ross 2wd
Jimbo 2wd
Ryan 2wd
Chris 2wd
dpackster1980
14-01-2013, 08:15 PM
2wd for me. :thumbsup:
chrispattinson
14-01-2013, 08:17 PM
2wd please .
AfroP
14-01-2013, 09:35 PM
2wd here
kwik_uk
14-01-2013, 10:00 PM
I'll be there :thumbsup:
2wd - Mark Skeldon - PT# 4009788
Just scraping the forum for a decent B4 setup now.
Ordering up the yellow mini-spikes too :)
Fingers crossed I won't quite as crap next time :lol:
beasty boys motorsport
15-01-2013, 10:08 AM
im working:thumbdown: sorry about last sunday..i fell asleep:blush: and wont be down the following sunday as i'll be in sunnier places:p
corkyjohnson75
15-01-2013, 06:32 PM
2WD for me dexter lad and no pizza .
Steven Forster
16-01-2013, 10:51 PM
2WD for me dexter lad and no pizza .
Ha ha ha, might order the pizza on my way over to the club ;)
Looking good so far with 13 people booked in already for 2wd :D
Shifta
17-01-2013, 06:33 AM
2wd for me too :)
chris68nufc
17-01-2013, 09:07 AM
2wd for me
dpackster1980
17-01-2013, 06:22 PM
I can safely say with the turnouts we are having the is the best club in the northeast for buggy racing or rc racing in general. :thumbsup:
mr emily
17-01-2013, 08:32 PM
2wd for me too
Steven Forster
17-01-2013, 09:09 PM
I can safely say with the turnouts we are having the is the best club in the northeast for buggy racing or rc racing in general. :thumbsup:
+1 on that, if you look at how many people are posting replies or viewing the threads for our clubs racing they are quite high compared to some other clubs out there :thumbsup:
f888fhw
17-01-2013, 09:44 PM
Good to see things have started to pick up again. :thumbsup:
Steven Forster
17-01-2013, 10:56 PM
Good to see things have started to pick up again. :thumbsup:
Ive started opneing up the club and running race control while the Fast Lads are racing the Nationals and Worksop meetings so we've started opening up every sunday and now getting more new racers coming along to join in on the fun :)
corkyjohnson75
18-01-2013, 07:08 AM
I think you deserve a blue Peter badge young dex . Can we start at 5 for the AGM .
chris68nufc
19-01-2013, 06:12 PM
Who's going for chairman?
dpackster1980
19-01-2013, 06:29 PM
Who's going for chairman?
I'll do it again. :thumbsup:
corkyjohnson75
19-01-2013, 06:58 PM
Who's going for chairman?
Am voteing for dexter me ...
Shifta
19-01-2013, 07:13 PM
Am voteing for dexter me ...
He definitely seems committed enough!! And doesn't have crazy rants on public forums!! :blush:
Could be a close one??
dpackster1980
19-01-2013, 11:07 PM
I'm personally voting for the person that leaves things the way they are.
I won't be voting for the "midweek racing brigade" which don't support the club all year round. This will destroy the club just to suit the minority and not the majority.
I have rants on forums especially this one because people won't let it go about midweek racing Jeff because it annoys me and rubs me up the wrong way. They want it like the "good old days of Jarrow", well I'm sorry the attendence is better than it ever was at the old Jarrow school. It's a fact that no one can deny.
chris68nufc
19-01-2013, 11:57 PM
What happens with the chairman role? Do the proposed chairmen stand and say that. They want to stand? Then vote who wants who?
I'm not used to this civilised style of life!!
Shifta
20-01-2013, 12:03 AM
oOO!!
Touchy Touchy!! :lol:
I was just fishing.. Think I got 1..:thumbsup:
AfroP
20-01-2013, 12:23 AM
If voting is open for the chairperson. Then who ever gives me the biggest and best bribe gets my vote :-)
dpackster1980
20-01-2013, 12:24 AM
oOO!!
Touchy Touchy!! :lol:
I was just fishing.. Think I got 1..:thumbsup:
I'm always going to bite.
Some people have hidden agendas I suspect. If people want to change things about the club then do it to make it better for everyone not themselves which basically means why push for midweek racing when the club is growing when running on a Sunday night?????
The saying goes if it isn't broke don't change it. :woot:
Shifta
20-01-2013, 12:34 AM
[If people want to change things about the club then do it to make it better for everyone not themselves which basically means why push for midweek racing when the club is growing when running on a Sunday night?????
The saying goes if it isn't broke don't change it. :woot:[/QUOTE]
I totally agree with the first part but the only person I hear going on about midweek racing is you!! :eh?:
chrispattinson
20-01-2013, 07:21 AM
I'll do it again. :thumbsup:
Well done. :thumbsup:
chrispattinson
20-01-2013, 07:26 AM
What time is the agm?
chris68nufc
20-01-2013, 07:27 AM
I'm always going to bite.
Some people have hidden agendas I suspect. If people want to change things about the club then do it to make it better for everyone not themselves which basically means why push for midweek racing when the club is growing when running on a Sunday night?????
The saying goes if it isn't broke don't change it. :woot:
I hope you aren't implying that I have a hidden agenda?, it's just that it's only me that has mentioned the chairman thing on this post......I can put my hand on my heart and say that I really really wouldn't want the Seaham club to run on a week night as the club is doing really well running on Sunday nights!
corkyjohnson75
20-01-2013, 07:52 AM
So what time ? 5.00 ' 5.30 ?
chrispattinson
20-01-2013, 09:49 AM
I don't think we could ask for any more. Sunday night racing and a committed Dex, Pack and Ian.
Outstanding team with a growing club base.
chris68nufc
20-01-2013, 10:58 AM
Nowt worse than somebody who sits on the fence!!!!
Hope there's loads of 2wd there tonight.....seems that's the preferred class at Seaham.....best club in the North East for off road racing!!
AfroP
20-01-2013, 11:04 AM
Hope there's loads of 2wd there tonight.....seems that's the preferred class at Seaham.....best club in the North East for off road racing!!
Agreed!
Think the reason for 2wd is a lot of newer people are coming in with them due to cheapness, ease of maintenance and RTR platforms.
its great to see a fairly varied field as well, although the B4 and Schuey cars makle up most of the numbers
chris68nufc
20-01-2013, 11:36 AM
Great post....however....you didn't mention the Durango 2wd????
Step up David Pack....come on....I know you want to??!!
AfroP
20-01-2013, 11:54 AM
Great post....however....you didn't mention the Durango 2wd????
Step up David Pack....come on....I know you want to??!!
Cause the Durango 2wd doesnt need mentioned its quality and superiority speak for themselves :D
chris68nufc
20-01-2013, 12:04 PM
Very good answer.....well, I suppose we will find out tonight....come on Team Shumacher....lets kick some butt....again!!!
chrispattinson
20-01-2013, 01:47 PM
OK. Agenda for today.
Track building 5:30
Agm 6:30
Racing 7.
Dexter, Please confirm you will open at 5:30
Dalla
20-01-2013, 02:35 PM
Just to confirm I have spoken with dexter and he will be opening up at 5.30pm. If as many propel as possible can be there that little bit early, then we shouldn't lose any track time
Steven Forster
20-01-2013, 02:36 PM
OK. Agenda for today.
Track building 5:30
Agm 6:30
Racing 7.
Dexter, Please confirm you will open at 5:30
Will be there at 5:30 ;) :thumbsup:
AfroP
20-01-2013, 02:58 PM
Will be there at 5:30 ;) :thumbsup:
is that 17:30 dexter time(actual time 17:45) or is it actual time 17:30?? :p
dpackster1980
20-01-2013, 03:11 PM
Great post....however....you didn't mention the Durango 2wd????
Step up David Pack....come on....I know you want to??!!
Already done in the Durango thread, I posted it on the Monday morning. Afterwards I felt like a complete saddo. :thumbsup:
chris68nufc
20-01-2013, 04:18 PM
Just about to read it now.....I'm excited!!!
chrispattinson
20-01-2013, 05:29 PM
Already done in the Durango thread, I posted it on the Monday morning. Afterwards I felt like a complete saddo. :thumbsup:
Ahhhh... So many jokes and cruel comments.... So little time.
AfroP
20-01-2013, 11:57 PM
Another great nights racing and good turn out again.
Looking forward to next week
Another great night and good turn out another 2 visitors who will be joining in from next week or so
Loop needs attention it kept missing laps again all night
Roll on Sunday
Davo
dpackster1980
21-01-2013, 06:42 AM
Another great night and good turn out another 2 visitors who will be joining in from next week or so
Loop needs attention it kept missing laps again all night
Roll on Sunday
Davo
It looks like we found the problem just before the finals. We changed Tue cable between the loop and computer and it didn't miss a beat after that. :thumbsup:
chris68nufc
21-01-2013, 08:10 AM
It's always a strange meeting after an AGM, don't know why but it is!!
Yeah, the loop is getting to be a bit of a pain in the butt.......there must be a better way to connect it than we use!!
I'm sure the boys will solve it next Sunday when Worksop is on!!
Keep the numbers up!!!
Good to see!
FrogPrince82
21-01-2013, 08:49 AM
Gutted I couldn't make it down yesterday.
Work issues have kept me working late pretty much every day this week, including weekends!
Will hopefully be back down next week.
corkyjohnson75
21-01-2013, 07:36 PM
Yes it Was a good night again with the rc10 qualifying 5th in the A just in front of the shitango 210. Although I was informed that the laptop was acting its self and the grid was all messed up but I was later informed that the grid was right .
AfroP
21-01-2013, 08:10 PM
shitango 210.
oi! less of that
The 210 is a great car
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.