View Full Version : track postcode
Shaun_TLR
17-01-2013, 09:47 PM
Im sure this has been asked before, but I cant find the post. Could someone let me know the postcode of the track?
ta
shaun
racingdwarf
17-01-2013, 11:18 PM
Hi shaun, I think the post code we use maybe on the website, we don't actually have one for the track as there are no buildings, the closest I think we found was salhouse station about a mile down the road were the railway bridge is.
Shaun_TLR
17-01-2013, 11:24 PM
that will do Dave? Just want to set it as a point of interest on my weather app so I can have an idea of weather. sad I know !
racingdwarf
17-01-2013, 11:29 PM
Can use NR13 6ST, thats the small industrial estate we can see about 600-700 meters away, think that should be close enough for a weather app! na not sad mate, but you may need to get out more:D
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.