jo90
18-01-2013, 01:50 PM
Hiya
Has anyone relocated the ariel from the module at all to sit up inside the case and out the top on the KO Espritt 3 through the original ariel hole at all ?
I'd like to if i can as its a pain laying the unit down and putting it in a box to put away, and i definately don't want to remove the module each time as that can screw with it binding.
I would assume it is fairly easy, but thought i'd checkin here first
cheers for any help
John
Has anyone relocated the ariel from the module at all to sit up inside the case and out the top on the KO Espritt 3 through the original ariel hole at all ?
I'd like to if i can as its a pain laying the unit down and putting it in a box to put away, and i definately don't want to remove the module each time as that can screw with it binding.
I would assume it is fairly easy, but thought i'd checkin here first
cheers for any help
John