View Full Version : Winter Open Tomorrow : RACE ON @8.00am!
Dudders
19-01-2013, 12:31 PM
So, what's the consensus? Roads are fine, totally clear. Before we can get onto track we will need to snow shovel the complete out area and race control, Marshall zones around track and of course the track itself and rostrum. With 20 people with thief own shovels it should only take 30 mins early doors. So, are you up for some early work to wake you up and warm up??????
I will also keep and eye on the current weather system too.
gainsy
19-01-2013, 12:41 PM
At the moment i am all up for it, roads aren't awful here, only had the car sideways 3 times in 100m earlier which if you compare that to my rc driving it is pretty good :woot:
Will make a final decision at 6am tomorrow but will do my best to be there or im gunna disappoint two people who are expecting their shells delivered
Might be a good idea if a few locals can bring along a wheel barrow each so when we are clearing the track we aren't just dumping it into marshal points etc
If we get enough people chiming in I'll help :)
I have no shovel however but happy to help in any capacity
gwesty
19-01-2013, 02:42 PM
I sense a McDonald's run ^^ ;)
Happy to
The Landcruiser can practically drive itself there it knows the route so well
Guys just looked at Sky news weather report shows more snow at noon. Approx 2 - 5cm expected
dobber
19-01-2013, 03:29 PM
Nah I think it will snow a bit later. I'm also up for clearing the snow first thing.
I'm happy to help with white stuff.
Stuart
Duncan
19-01-2013, 03:30 PM
i have a shovel and will help :p
Streeter
19-01-2013, 04:38 PM
I'll be up for helping clear the track. Has no one got a snow plough attachment for there buggy :lol:
Dudders
19-01-2013, 05:33 PM
Race on!
Gates at 8.00am
Bring what you can!
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.