GrahamH7060
20-01-2013, 11:08 AM
Hi there
I've got 2 gens ace chargers that I'm looking at mounting in an aluminium flight type case for use & protection !
I want to mount them in some kind of foam or other product and then extend the connections to protrude through the casing of the alu box , so I can just plug into the terminals without removing the chargers
Was wondering if anyone had done anything similar ?
If so any help re products used would be very helpful !
Thanks guys
I've got 2 gens ace chargers that I'm looking at mounting in an aluminium flight type case for use & protection !
I want to mount them in some kind of foam or other product and then extend the connections to protrude through the casing of the alu box , so I can just plug into the terminals without removing the chargers
Was wondering if anyone had done anything similar ?
If so any help re products used would be very helpful !
Thanks guys