PDA

View Full Version : What Transmitter to get... Confused!?!


philjc
20-01-2013, 03:14 PM
Hiya,

More than likely been covered, but I will ask anyway.

I have always raced Nitro, but now want to race 1/10th electric. I have used sticks (years ago) and was not bad, but came back into it about 9 months ago racing nitro, using a wheel, which was ok.

Just looking at what people like dislike really as I am going to buy a new Transmitter very soon, so your thoughts would be fantastic?

Cheers

cigbunt
20-01-2013, 04:34 PM
what you got atm?

mikeyscott
20-01-2013, 04:37 PM
Budget?

My view would be a Sanwa, obviously model pending budget etc.

Robby
20-01-2013, 04:41 PM
Budget and Personal Preference.

I've never understood why, especially in today's day and age, anyone would use "sticks" - but it's hard to argue with the success and multiple world championships by Masami Hirosaka. So, frankly, I don't think anyone here could possible suggest what's best for you - because you're the one that has to live with your decision either way.