PDA

View Full Version : KO Propo 2.4


Jonathan
30-06-2008, 11:04 AM
Arrived today.

I know most people have been running spectrum for a long time but I held out for the KO version.

Reciever is tiny. I think they should have kept the coloured sticker on it to match the tx module like the prototypes were. They have gone for the old school gold lettering on the reciever.

Nice touches, comes with a blanking plug for the old TX ariel, and blanking caps for the unused reciever connections.

Lee
30-06-2008, 11:08 AM
Very nice, i didnt know about this.

Are there anyspecs to compare it to spektrum and the FASST systems

josh_smaxx
30-06-2008, 11:09 AM
Veeeery nice :thumbsup: Thats silly small for a reciever, id loose it in the car :p

Jonathan
30-06-2008, 11:25 AM
Very nice, i didnt know about this.

Are there anyspecs to compare it to spektrum and the FASST systems

Not sure about comparative tech specs. It supports all the KO modes including super HSR. Fits in EX-I Mars, EX-1 Mars R, EX-10 Helios, EX-l UR and Esprit III Universe.

Kecky
30-06-2008, 11:32 AM
Whats the code for them, i've been waiting for these to come out.

Jonathan
30-06-2008, 11:42 AM
Whats the code for them, i've been waiting for these to come out.

TX module and reciever set is #15500.

Lee
30-06-2008, 12:14 PM
Can i ask where you got it from, i can only find it on the KO japan site :thumbsup:

stuhurley
30-06-2008, 12:55 PM
DMS has them listed in the new items section Lee

Lee
30-06-2008, 01:00 PM
Cheers Stu,

I didnt look there to be honest :blush:

Well priced too, as usual though the KO receivers are not cheap.

Jonathan
30-06-2008, 02:26 PM
Can i ask where you got it from, i can only find it on the KO japan site :thumbsup:

Mine came from Dinball in Hong Kong, was £109 delivered.

stegger
30-06-2008, 04:15 PM
I knew this new receiver was going to be small, can't believe it's smaller then the 302f receiver:o Hope futaba come out with some smaller 2.4 recievers soon :cry: that's the only thing i don't like about there system.

mikeyscott
01-05-2009, 11:06 AM
How have you got on with this over the long term?