PDA

View Full Version : What ever happened....


Lee
30-06-2008, 02:29 PM
To this losi, i know its being released as a schumacher :o:woot: but it looks pretty cool.

http://gg45.online.fr/minizone/direct-live%20Italie/Losi1protoamezka.jpg

http://gg45.online.fr/minizone/direct-live%20Italie/Losi2.jpg


Ashley, please step away from the keyboard.

Everyone else please feel free to post :thumbsup:

sparrow.2
30-06-2008, 02:34 PM
I think they took it out the back and shot it because it was so ugly...

It only ran at a Euro, no?

Lee
30-06-2008, 02:37 PM
Worlds 2005 collegno:)

jim76
30-06-2008, 02:41 PM
it would never go on UK tracks with those short little wishbones!

oh and it is fugly as sin!

Chris Doughty
30-06-2008, 02:48 PM
I believe it was only a test for the JRXS-R transmission.

for some reason, Drake liked it an tech'ed the chassis so ran it at the worlds. I think Travis ran one too?

Lee
30-06-2008, 02:59 PM
I see, so it was never intended to go any further than a prototype car :confused:

millzy
30-06-2008, 03:00 PM
Yeah from what I remember Travis ran one and it was around the time losi when Short wishbone crazy with the Touring car testing- there was bit on Todd Hodge’s page about testing short wishbones and him nagging Gill to let him make a batch up because of the cornering speeds on the Street weapon- Jrx proto

Wasn’t there a picture as well of him cleaning the diffs and all that was left on the car was the cassis lol.

ashleyb4
30-06-2008, 04:34 PM
I dont think it looks ugly Come on losi make a new 4wd stop making toys.

A

RcRob
30-06-2008, 04:41 PM
I dont think it looks ugly Come on losi make a new 4wd stop making toys.

A

Well if that hasn't convinced them I don't know what will :bored:

_sleigh_
30-06-2008, 04:55 PM
Well if that hasn't convinced them I don't know what will :bored:

Prehaps this might do the trick.

"Dear Jim can you fix it for me so Losi bring out a new super 4WD buggy that will win the next world/euros it would make my day/month/year thanks"

Letter would of course be left un-signed, as the grammer would make it entirely obvious who had sent it. :thumbsup:

stegger
30-06-2008, 05:00 PM
BMAG, cough cough:woot:

Gaz_Stanton
30-06-2008, 05:14 PM
Prehaps this might do the trick.

"Dear Jim can you fix it for me so Losi bring out a new super 4WD buggy that will win the next world/euros it would make my day/month/year thanks"

Letter would of course be left un-signed, as the grammer would make it entirely obvious who had sent it. :thumbsup:

Phil, you know you've got to book Ash in as "AMag" for the next regional. :D

millzy
01-07-2008, 09:23 AM
I dont think it looks ugly Come on losi make a new 4wd stop making toys.

A

you what!!

it looks more ugly than the first losi "Duck nose " xxx

ben
01-07-2008, 09:52 AM
Wasn’t there a picture as well of him cleaning the diffs and all that was left on the car was the cassis lol.

Well its the same on the XX4. Your pretty much left with the chassis once you have the diffs out :woot::lol:

millzy
01-07-2008, 09:56 AM
I know what your saying but you know like the b44 or the bx where the diff housing comes off and the belts or shafts are still there and the motor mount and maybe the top deck

yeah it had to come off to get at the diffs on that

realy want to find the pic